[2.4][HC] 78% block Reave Gladiator with strong Bleeding, Low budget, Good clear speed!

actually a few changes i made:

i'm using EV/ES chest which gives me really nice armour and a big boost in ES. probably the ES is unnecessary, i'm thinking maybe i'll get a pure EV chest and see how that goes. pretty easy to get a 2000+ ev chest.

makes rive unnecessary (although it's a very nice claw). so i decide to use a sword

just for fun.

it's quite a amazing. many times just whirling blades through a mob is enough to cause them to die.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
actually a few changes i made:

i'm using EV/ES chest which gives me really nice armour and a big boost in ES. probably the ES is unnecessary, i'm thinking maybe i'll get a pure EV chest and see how that goes. pretty easy to get a 2000+ ev chest.

makes rive unnecessary (although it's a very nice claw). so i decide to use a sword

just for fun.

it's quite a amazing. many times just whirling blades through a mob is enough to cause them to die.

VoidHeart ring is realy crazy unique! Especially for this build!
permanent Bleeding and Poison! CRAZYYYYYY.
And yes, if you have this ring you dont need my claw. You need high DPS 1H weapon, your sword is awesome btw.
And why reave is unnecessary?? Reave is melee skill so it works with voidheart ring perfectly!
Good luck man!
Last edited by bezivan on Jul 1, 2016, 3:58:25 AM
I'm using this build just in standard (I just enjoy playing POE casually).

The gear was cheap, and what I'm not already using is sitting in stash. Even without being able to use BOR, shield, and Rive, I'm tearing through absolutely everything on Merciless. Should hit level 70 tomorrow and can start farming for real.

This is definitely my favorite build that I've tried.
"
bezivan wrote:

VoidHeart ring is realy crazy unique! Especially for this build!
permanent Bleeding and Poison! CRAZYYYYYY.
And yes, if you have this ring you dont need my claw. You need high DPS 1H weapon, your sword is awesome btw.
And why reave is unnecessary?? Reave is melee skill so it works with voidheart ring perfectly!
Good luck man!

yes - voidheart is freaking amazing for this build.

also too, one of my guild mates suggested ancestral warchief. I 4L that : faster attacks - conc effect -melee physical damage. it's quite strong and provides some distraction and helps with clear speed. what's really cool is that it picks up the bleed/poison from voidheart, therefore when AC attacks it sets up bleed for the bloodlust linked into my reave attack.

build is awesome !! thanks very much for writing the guide.

i forgot to mention that this is the first high block build i've run (and i've been playing poe for quite a while).

i'm going to have hard time not playing one in any future leagues.

the tankiness is really nice.

i have to say though, it's quite possible that GGG will nerf the ascendancy spell block notable. it's so strong. makes many bosses quite easy.
why not go toward marauder and pick up block/dmg/ and RT?
"
blizaro wrote:
why not go toward marauder and pick up block/dmg/ and RT?

coz we have only 120 points, not 140-150 :)

p.s. thread up! up!
is this hc viable?

nice guide :)
"
rafaelsanreis wrote:
is this hc viable?

nice guide :)

yes sure its HC build! im playing only in HC.
Do you think it would be worth to get the blast radius node bunch in exchange for a few nodes here and there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info