[2.4][HC] 78% block Reave Gladiator with strong Bleeding, Low budget, Good clear speed!

Good old dps glas cannon shield, especially for facebreakers - but don't use it on a physical reflect vulnerability extra monster crit T15 map ;) .

Instead of this shield dual wielding is an alternative then - you'll have the block from anvil, BOR, Gladi and a few other nodes. That's more shadow like- shadow is the tree for killing everything in split seconds hoping nothing hits. Put a stat stick in the second hand, there are a few fine possibilities with creazy uniques. But that's a completely different build.

Increased area is not that bad - with it I can clean slightly beyond screen, giving the safety of a ranged class. It was phys. damage - ph. dam on full life - attack speed - con effect - increased area, taking conc out for increased rarity on trash clearing. Perfectly doable with a BOR, too.

I think next season I'll do a breach shadow with blade flurry, the crit glas cannon variant. I'll have to relearn playing, not stomping into everything besides end bosses.
Everything okay but gear to lvl it?
Tips for level it?
"
VIPAdamVIP wrote:
Everything okay but gear to lvl it?
Tips for level it?

hey dude!
as i said in first post:
"
LVLing
It's VERY-VERY important that before we go on merc we need spell block, so before we go on merc we need a cruel labyrinth for gladiator's spell block nodes (4 points). Till we get 40 lvl or so we use Molten strike with shield. I took Reave when I had got 40 lvl and 5L chest.

LVLing is actually easy with this build, you just need good physDPS 1H sword or claw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info