[2.4][HC] 78% block Reave Gladiator with strong Bleeding, Low budget, Good clear speed!

"
Do you think it would be worth to get the blast radius node bunch in exchange for a few nodes here and there?

here and there??
blast radius??

i really dont understand you man)))
"

Do you think it would be worth to get the blast radius node bunch in exchange for a few nodes here and there?

"
here and there??
blast radius??

i really dont understand you man)))

Nevermind lol, I kinda figured out the question on my own along the way. Sorry about that.
We're you able to run t15 maps with this reave build in EHC? I really love reave and I'm looking for a good HC build!
I wonder, can this be played as a dual wield/off-hand Reaver too? I imagine there will be less block chance and defense bonuses, but I like dual wielding.
nice !
"
sw0rd5 wrote:
I wonder, can this be played as a dual wield/off-hand Reaver too? I imagine there will be less block chance and defense bonuses, but I like dual wielding.

ofcourse you can use dual wield too, but only on SC on my opinion...coz -HP/ES from shiled and -10% of block chance (or so). BUT with dual wield your dps was crazy, for sure.
Last edited by bezivan on Oct 25, 2016, 2:58:20 AM
Hi I want to ask how could you wear a chest armour if you already wear Bringer of rain Helmet?
"
quanvo2611 wrote:
Hi I want to ask how could you wear a chest armour if you already wear Bringer of rain Helmet?

you have to equip the armor first and then the Bringer of Rain - but its ONLY for aesthetic purposes! The armor still is deactivated and doesnt give any stats. But if u want to look nice and not half naked, you do this :)

"
Freez3r wrote:
"
quanvo2611 wrote:

you have to equip the armor first and then the Bringer of Rain - but its ONLY for aesthetic purposes! The armor still is deactivated and doesnt give any stats. But if u want to look nice and not half naked, you do this :)

Yeah Freez3r is 100% right. Its only for visual aesthetic!
where were you (or anyone playing the build) getting early Int from? i'm having an issue at mid 40's with int, i've got a +50 int neck on and i really can't take it off, is it worth grabbing a few 30 nodes and refunding later when i start moving up int/es near witch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info