[2.4][HC] 78% block Reave Gladiator with strong Bleeding, Low budget, Good clear speed!

looks nice, thanks for the build mate, say do you have suggestions if I want to try this build in softcore? what changes can I make for the build to have more dps, especially early on the leveling stage
"
borbalaago wrote:
looks nice, thanks for the build mate, say do you have suggestions if I want to try this build in softcore? what changes can I make for the build to have more dps, especially early on the leveling stage

Tnx man!)) My opinion if you play on softcore you dont need so much HP. And FOR SURE you dont need ES and Aegis too. Any good shield with hight HP and armor 1000+ is best option for SC.
If you dont take nodes with ES you have 10-15 or so free nodes for damage. So you take ALL Shadow damage over time for tree and some huge nodes for phys damage. So your tree should look so:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAABeBS0FtQceCC4M9w2NDkgRLxGWE20UCRR1FewV7Ra_GNsZjhpVG5cbrRvIIWAj9iaIJpUppSyFLiMuUy_MMk42PT3iPs9AoEWpR35I7klRSn1NklFHVL1U_lVLVYVaGlqfW69cQGEhYeJirGLsZU1mtmegbIxtbHTtdPF2gniueu99dYTZhO-HdorwjX2Nv4_6k5mVLpXMloudqqOKpcumf6mVrK-xs7TFtNG1SLaKtzC5HbuevTa95r6nwL_BgsLsxILIDMqQz93Tb9N-1bnaweOE45_oWulG62PtP-1B7YPt1-4O8NXxivlj_MX-ug==
In early lvling i use molten strike with hight phys dps 2h weapon. Block works well only then you get 40-45% of it or so. You can take Destroyer and Fury Bolts nodes on low lvls and use Molten Strike or Spectral Throw with 2h weapon. So in middle lvls you just respec this too nodes (4 point) and put it on block or 1h phys damdage nodes.
what weapon do you use between level 40-69 before Rive, (since you said you started using Reave at 40)
currently i am lvl 46 using

Firstly, great build, looks like a lot of fun.
Secondly a possibly silly question, why wear the Lightbane, when the Bringer of Rain says "Can't use Chest armour"? What's the benefit the benefit there?
"
Jasonx3 wrote:
what weapon do you use between level 40-69 before Rive, (since you said you started using Reave at 40)
currently i am lvl 46 using

Im using good (phys dps) rare 1H sword - it cost 1-2c or so but it worth it.

"
Undying_Flame wrote:
Firstly, great build, looks like a lot of fun.
Secondly a possibly silly question, why wear the Lightbane, when the Bringer of Rain says "Can't use Chest armour"? What's the benefit the benefit there?

TNX! Lightbane is ONLY for nice look)) not for anything else))) you looks like roman gladiator with it)) Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather looks nice too!
Last edited by bezivan on Apr 20, 2016, 2:46:39 AM
someone played this build lately? and did t10+ maps and or atziri?
solo target damage seems pretty low

is poison sup gem viable?
when not playing BoR helmet
and instead 6L chest
giving a variation of this a try in prophecy.

you say that you get 100% energy shield from the tree, but i don't think that's possible.

i can only get about 75%.

is that right ?
"
dokksn wrote:
someone played this build lately? and did t10+ maps and or atziri?
solo target damage seems pretty low

is poison sup gem viable?
when not playing BoR helmet
and instead 6L chest

solo target damage is pretty high if you use conc effect gem! You can put this gem in, if you doing some hard boss kill.

im not playing this build on new league, but on last league i runnig T8-T10 maps easily.
poison gem is very good choice for this build but only if you have 6L chest.

btw on last league i almoust up 90 lvl with this build and go to play in other games.
Last edited by bezivan on Jun 28, 2016, 4:07:57 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
giving a variation of this a try in prophecy.

you say that you get 100% energy shield from the tree, but i don't think that's possible.

i can only get about 75%.

is that right ?

hmmm, my poe planner get me 85% ES from tree and 13% ES from Intelligence. So its 98%...almoust 100.
80-100% ES is enought for this build for my opinion.
Last edited by bezivan on Jun 28, 2016, 4:05:27 AM
ah yes. i meant from the tree.

so that's about right.

and yes, 80-100 is good enough. I'm running with about 900 ES and works very well.

playing in ascendancy and really enjoying the build!

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info