Windows 10 Memory Leak Fixed

Now for them to fix this stupid FPS roller coaster that even the best graphics cards cannot counter.
"
Akymo86 wrote:
Any chance your gonna fix the memory leak for Windows 7 soon?

Fresh start of POE ~around 2.5gb ram used.
After few hours played. 3.4gb ram used.
More hours..... computer crash.

All my friends with win7 have same problem, its over 2.5gb ram usage.

meanwhile... win10 users only use 1-1.5gb now.

Nah, not really^^
GGG, Thank you, so very much!
oh thts why my poe very lag lately with my win10,,tq ggg
Thanks
This is why I love Poe! Devs that actually love and care about their game and community! This is a game I will always love and support! It's amazing how much work GGG does fixing things and adding things to the game. Keep it up!
"
iamnotspock wrote:
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew there was something wrong, and in Global chat they would say "Its just your machine".

Since the patch, I no longer get low memory warnings from Windows 10 (Dialog blames Pathofexile.exe), and some of the stutteryness has gone. Maybe I might be able to do Cruel Lab now even though I am level 70.

People said the same thing to me. I told them my PC is decent and it has never done this before. The game was stuttering and lagging bad and then it would randomly crash and tell me something about textures not loading right or something weird like that. Hopefully this fixes it all.
This issue didn't affect me, but GGG clearly worked diligently to resolve this issue surprisingly quickly. Outstanding work as usual.

I still see unhandled out of memory exceptions occasionally after the client has been opened for several hours, but I understand that's a separate issue.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
Welp,

This explains why I've been getting so many random computer errors since I started playing the last month.

Also, this further strengths my belief that Windows 10 is utter garbage. It has been nothing but headaches and heartaches.

I might have to roll back to windows 7.

Thanks for fixing.
Windows 10 Memory Leak NOT Fixed

I have have crashed with memory error at least 3 times since this "fix".

It usually happens after I been playing for a while then I change instances.

IE: Earlier today I was buying a Junith Perandus, Keeper of Vaults kill, I left the Merc Lab 2/3 of the way through, WP to A4M and crashed to trying to enter a portal to dried lakes of all places. I had been playing for about 4 hours at that point I believe. It took me so long to log back in I lost the kill. (I subsequently got it but that's not the point.)

IE: After a few hours of playing I crashed while trying to enter a Zana daily in a group rotation, lost my turn and actually the second half of the rotation because I had to reboot the PC on this crash.

Nothing else on my PC is acting weird at all. Just this game, just since this expansion.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info