Windows 10 Memory Leak Fixed

Perfect, many thanks Chris and the devs for sorting this out.

Right before the Easter weekend and extra gaming time!
Since You updated this i started getting craashes with my flicker strike build , LIKE FOR REAL GGG , you fix something and you brake something in the procses. But like for real a mamory leak for a unbalñanced crash? , im quiting this league cause of that , fk you
Cool. Can you please fix Lightning Arrow skill now?

Soon as I start shoot those lightning arrows on mobs, my FPS goes from 60 to 5 or 10fps and my screen freeze.

Can anyone tell me what can I do to fix it? Anybody with similar issue? some .ini file to edit? anything? Just tell me how to remove those lightnings animations ( what is probably crashing my fps ) i don't care with graphics I just wnat paly with 60fps I'm HC player and I can't die...

Windows 10 64 bits
8Gb RAM
intel i5 3.4Ghz
GTX 770 2gb

Can run any game with max setts, can run PoE without any lag, but I CAN'T USE THIS SKILL I DON'T KNOW WHY.

I'm ready to provide any information you need and help you with this with all that I can.

thnaks
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 22, 2016, 6:54:49 PM
"
Great job owning up to a mistake and correcting it GGG! I just wish it didn't take so long to update, I'm only writing this as I watch an immobile download bar on Steam.

don't use steam bud
Great, thanks a lot. That explains a lot of game crashing while loading new zone after a long session of gaming.
Great Fix :D Now i get different error!
Nice Update , Thanks Guys!
Anyone got problem with GPU drivers not resonding? Game just freeze and everything what i can do is restart pc. Tried to play other games, everything is ok, no crashes. Tried to download new drivers from Nvidia, did not help, tried and older - same problem.
Ever since this update I have been experiencing so many map chunk errors.. what do I do?
"
Khyroku wrote:
Thank you guys! You are doing some great things with this game, and even found the time to flush out and deal with this relatively small issue. Thanks!
My part on that issue: I had some crashes because of low memory availability and started investigating. These crashes happened after long sessions of POE and when I closed it afterwards my system had 3gb's of RAM instead of 1.6gb's. I didn't play POE for two days and let the PC run for the same amount of time with other programs/games. At the end of POE-less session, when I closed everything, I still had 1.6gb's of RAM used by the system. It was clear to me POE was leaking. I had memeory leaks before so I always made screens of my poolmonitor after I stacked up those 3gigs system usage. Looks like I wont need them.

GG GGG

Ok, so today I played a bit again and I have the same issue. I have 3gb's of RAM in use without anything open. Making a screen of the poolmon and ressource manager. Can I send someone those if theyre helpfull at all?

Edit: OK, I've found out the data isn't of much help to track down the leak.
Last edited by Khyroku on Mar 23, 2016, 7:51:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info