Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

currently lvl 91, sitting at 5.4k ES, 75% elemental and chaos resis, around 47k tooltip dps for spark (when charges+ flasks up) / 22k (without).

had some problems with twinned T15 Dominus. But the T15 Onslaught Twinned Arena Guy was pretty easy.
just did Atziri deathless in like 5 mins fullclear (instant first boss, ~30s 2nd bosses, ~2 mins Atziri because of the Splitphase).

If u need any Video, make sure to contact me :) can make some and send u the link.

My current Items:
Spoiler

If you got Tips to improve any gear, please lemme know :)
Last edited by mztic on Apr 15, 2016, 7:00:01 PM
"
mztic wrote:
currently lvl 91, sitting at 5.4k ES, 75% elemental and chaos resis, around 47k tooltip dps for spark (when charges+ flasks up) / 22k (without).

had some problems with twinned T15 Dominus. But the T15 Onslaught Twinned Arena Guy was pretty easy.
just did Atziri deathless in like 5 mins fullclear (instant first boss, ~30s 2nd bosses, ~2 mins Atziri because of the Splitphase).

If u need any Video, make sure to contact me :) can make some and send u the link.

My current Items:
Spoiler

If you got Tips to improve any gear, please lemme know :)

Your gear looks pretty good overall. Best upgrade would be to get more ES on your Gloves and boots but it will be marginally more ES overall and likely very expensive. If you want to make a video for Atziri and Some T14-15 maps I would love to have those for people to see! I hit 91 today but still only have 3 T12s so haven't been able to progress into higher tiers.

Thank you for sharing!
What about this enchantment ?

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
What about this enchantment ?

Proj speed is always great on spark. The other one that is great for the helm is Spark projectiles or Discipline mana reservation reduction.
Guide updated with a bunch of things! Check the changelog to see exactly what. Thanks everyone for helping shape the build into what it is!
"
sklipnoty wrote:

Good job killing Atziri!
Ok so here we go, finally reporting in aswell.

I've been playing a very similar build to this one, just a bit of a variation when it comes to the tree, but in general most LL spark with voltaxic are pretty similar.

Some Build Details

-Berserker+Deadeye
-VP+GR
-6L Spark | 5L VSpark
-6.1k ES
-lvl 20gems, only spark quality(23)

I've been playing solo or duo with a support. I've died once while mapping(softcore).
I've cleared every map up to T14, just didnt get my hands on any T15 yet, except for one Core which I will probably do later or tomorrow.

I've reached lvl 94 today, which is the highest level I ever got to on any char.

The Character has been farming Atziri deathless since lvl ~80-85 I think (on a 5L), I'm not exactly sure when I started doing her. It's super easy though, once you get some dps going you can faceroll her without any problem.

Today I also killed Uber solo with this char. I didn't record it since I didn't want to risk lagging or anything else that might interrupt the run.

Uber-thoughts

Vaals are easy, just nuke them as hard as possible before they go down for the first time and then kite around once they come up. Took ~3 seconds to kill both after they came up again for the first time. If they cast Ball Lightning, blink arrow over it.

Trio is the hardest part IMO. It's super hard to control who you deal dmg to at which time, so I ended up having the Dualstriker last (which is really bad) and having a degen cloud right in front of the entrance. I died 3 times, everytime because of the degen ground that was misplaced at the entrace or to the dualstrike once the other 2 were down. I think the best order is Ch'aska->Dualstriker->Cycloner.

Atziri herself is pretty easy if you can dodge reliably. I died twice here: once to a flameblast that I didnt manage to get out of fast enough and the second time because all my flasks were empty during the splitphase.

Trash is not even noteworthy, since I do all fights with at least 1 granite and Atziri's Promise I can just breeze through.

Overall LL Voltaxic Spark is broken as hell, but also very enjoyable. 10/10 ^^
"
Arviû wrote:
Ok so here we go, finally reporting in aswell.

I've been playing a very similar build to this one, just a bit of a variation when it comes to the tree, but in general most LL spark with voltaxic are pretty similar.

Some Build Details

-Berserker+Deadeye
-VP+GR
-6L Spark | 5L VSpark
-6.1k ES
-lvl 20gems, only spark quality(23)

I've been playing solo or duo with a support. I've died once while mapping(softcore).
I've cleared every map up to T14, just didnt get my hands on any T15 yet, except for one Core which I will probably do later or tomorrow.

I've reached lvl 94 today, which is the highest level I ever got to on any char.

The Character has been farming Atziri deathless since lvl ~80-85 I think (on a 5L), I'm not exactly sure when I started doing her. It's super easy though, once you get some dps going you can faceroll her without any problem.

Today I also killed Uber solo with this char. I didn't record it since I didn't want to risk lagging or anything else that might interrupt the run.

Uber-thoughts

Vaals are easy, just nuke them as hard as possible before they go down for the first time and then kite around once they come up. Took ~3 seconds to kill both after they came up again for the first time. If they cast Ball Lightning, blink arrow over it.

Trio is the hardest part IMO. It's super hard to control who you deal dmg to at which time, so I ended up having the Dualstriker last (which is really bad) and having a degen cloud right in front of the entrance. I died 3 times, everytime because of the degen ground that was misplaced at the entrace or to the dualstrike once the other 2 were down. I think the best order is Ch'aska->Dualstriker->Cycloner.

Atziri herself is pretty easy if you can dodge reliably. I died twice here: once to a flameblast that I didnt manage to get out of fast enough and the second time because all my flasks were empty during the splitphase.

Trash is not even noteworthy, since I do all fights with at least 1 granite and Atziri's Promise I can just breeze through.

Overall LL Voltaxic Spark is broken as hell, but also very enjoyable. 10/10 ^^

Holy shit! Very well done! If you ever do Uber again and want to record it I would love to watch that video :)
I wanted to look into recording software for the sake of gameplay analyis anyway, so I might actually get a video of it done. I will def. post here again if that is the case.

I hope I will get another set completed, but since I don't have anything else to spend money on I'll just buy more Hopes whenever I can.

I'll report back if anything noteworthy happens.

Oh and if you have any questions about the build/gear/other details etc feel free to ask here or just pm me, I'll happily answer everything I can^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info