Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

yep u just buyed yesterday a 6l... and get ultraluck with chromatic :D
Hello,

very nice guide, this build is very strong.
Would be great if someone could help me improving my ES/Survivability in high tier maps without loosing damage. What can be improved from my skill tree or my gear for more es and dmg?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdEDHgPuBx4NfA5ID6sQYhEvEVARlha_FvMZihqPGyUdTx2qHb4fQSSLJjwo-io4Kwospi0fLagvnTOHNAo1uTY9N2Y3gz8nRnFJE0lRSbFKyEuuV8lZbVpSXEBcil3yX2pfmGJabRl1nnaCe257w3vXf8aCx4MJhFOExYcHh8uJ4I_6kNaTH5MnlSCVLpcGlyGbXZu1oSKhL6JAoqOm66crp5uomq_rsZC0DLTRtUi31r6AvorBfMHzwzrEosgMytPPFc8y0NDXz9lb21nfit-Y4YjmWOkC6rrrY--I7_3w1fKX9Pj22vk3-wk=

Thx for the Guide :)
Last edited by Gambler92 on Apr 30, 2016, 8:44:40 AM
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hello,

very nice guide, this build is very strong.
Would be great if someone could help me improving my ES/Survivability in high tier maps without loosing damage. What can be improved from my skill tree or my gear for more es and dmg?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAdEDHgPuBx4NfA5ID6sQYhEvEVARlha_FvMZihqPGyUdTx2qHb4fQSSLJjwo-io4Kwospi0fLagvnTOHNAo1uTY9N2Y3gz8nRnFJE0lRSbFKyEuuV8lZbVpSXEBcil3yX2pfmGJabRl1nnaCe257w3vXf8aCx4MJhFOExYcHh8uJ4I_6kNaTH5MnlSCVLpcGlyGbXZu1oSKhL6JAoqOm66crp5uomq_rsZC0DLTRtUi31r6AvorBfMHzwzrEosgMytPPFc8y0NDXz9lb21nfit-Y4YjmWOkC6rrrY--I7_3w1fKX9Pj22vk3-wk=

Thx for the Guide :)

Basically just get more es on Gloves and boots, and helm if you are able to sink in some currency. %ES on rings will help get you some es too but it costs an exalt per craft. You can swap in Soul Strike quiver but you will lose a bit of damage. Your best bet is to avoid damage by kiting. I have done T13+ with 5.9k es fine this league :)
What is better %ES on rings or to craft max ES on rings and why?
Which gems should have also quality on it expect from spark?
Are you also able to hit 10k ES and a good amount of damage?

And is it better to take the Setup: Herald of Thunder - Curse on hit - Temp Chains - Wrath
or Artic Armour - Haste - Herald of Thunder - Lightning Golem

Haste is giving you good buffs, but of course the curses can be also strong, would be great if someone can explain whats better.

And can you craft also mods on uniques or only rare items?
Sorry for the newbie questions :)
Last edited by Gambler92 on May 3, 2016, 4:26:42 AM
Ideally both flat an %. %es on rings is global and helps to scale your es even higher.

Read the Aura section for auras. Also you can change them if you want to try something different.

Cannot craft on Uniques, but you can add enchants from the labyrinth.
I'm currently running this build and really liking it so far how ever I feel like I have relatively good gear capped resistances and now sinking in currency on new rings / belt but I still only have 5.2k ES any tips to improve my ES would greatly be appreciated first time running any low life build and am relatively new to the game how ever I did Atziri just fine with 5.2k ES just worried if I want to run red maps.
Spoiler
I'm planning to try the build, but are they any substitutes for Victario's Acuity?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on May 6, 2016, 11:10:04 AM
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
I'm planning to try the build, but are they any substitutes for Victario's Acuity?

Its best in slot really but you can just swap it for a rare neck and try and get charges another way.
Any way to implement leech? other wise why do we take the leech to es keystone?
"
PathOfExLie wrote:
Any way to implement leech? other wise why do we take the leech to es keystone?

If you read the guide you will find out, hint read the Ascendecy section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info