Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

"
I like this version better that the life version, the DPS is a lot higher but I'm at a measily 5100 ES at level 86.

The only piece of my gear thats pretty bad is my boots. I need pure ES boots. Waiting on Haku to get level 7 so I can remove crafted mod on my gloves for another resist to help with boots shopping.

My gear:

Costed me some 55 regrets switching to low life /ES too lol

Not sure how to feel about it. ultimately it IS better than life version. Higher dps and instant EHP leech. But like zero armor to speak of and less EHP.

Hard to really say which is "better" but Low Life feels better to me and is a little different. When I created the guide there were no other Low Life Voltaxic Spark guides yet, so it was different. Plus Shavs 3d art is the best ever!
My lvl 84 lifebased can done atziri faster than in tha video so i think life based is better ...

"
crazen56 wrote:
My lvl 84 lifebased can done atziri faster than in tha video so i think life based is better ...

So? First time doing atzri. First time atziri with the build. Didn't die. I don't care if your life based build is faster.
"
crazen56 wrote:

Um...the DPS of this version will be better. Life can't possibly be better damage. You can't have as many auras.

I'm questioning which version has better survivability, not damage. This is hands down higher.
"
"
crazen56 wrote:

Um...the DPS of this version will be better. Life can't possibly be better damage. You can't have as many auras.

I'm questioning which version has better survivability, not damage. This is hands down higher.

I'm playing Crit Low-life, and even then I don't get a LOT more dps than Life (maybe x 2). See, Life has a hell of a lot more Increased Damage from Gloves/Quiver, and those things matter quite a bit (and double-dip for Poison).

Low-life is viable, can't say for sure it's always 100% better.

70k with Charges / 130k with all buffs. (tooltip, anyway).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 28, 2016, 3:55:41 AM
I meant non-crit. Crit would be pretty crazy.
I never state anywhere that LL is numerically better. I just prefer it as it made good use of my shavs and is very fun to play.
"
I never state anywhere that LL is numerically better. I just prefer it as it made good use of my shavs and is very fun to play.

It's... different, I guess I'd say. I think it's better, but it's a hard choice.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
this build need the 6 link for do end game?
Nope I only have 5L Shavs and Voltaxic and it works great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info