Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

"
Nimand35 wrote:
Alrighty going to give this a try. Just a heads up. In the leveling uniques you have Voltaxic and end game quiver linked.

Thanks mate! Leftover artifact of the writeup it would seem. Good luck and if you have any questions let me know!
I was reading you switched to low life at 62. Is there a certain path to follow and then respec out of? Sorry I am still pretty new to the game. Any chance of seeing lvlng trees broken up?
"
Nimand35 wrote:
I was reading you switched to low life at 62. Is there a certain path to follow and then respec out of? Sorry I am still pretty new to the game. Any chance of seeing lvlng trees broken up?

There is a couple leveling tree's in the Leveling section of the guide. Basically just pick up a few extra life nodes nearby the tree and respec them later.
Whats ur spark dps? buffed and unbuffed?
"
Nekhebet wrote:
Whats ur spark dps? buffed and unbuffed?

Not sure if tooltip accounts for poison, but its about 20k unbuffed and 30k with all charges.
Edit: level 18-19 gems for the most part
Last edited by VisionOverload on Mar 25, 2016, 3:42:50 PM
"
Point - Alira - Kraityn

Reasoning is we need cast speed because we are using a bow end game. Also Frenzy from Kraityn because Victario's Acuity give Proj damage per frenzy charge!

My Acuity give ProjDamage per POWER Charge not Frenzy... So I guess you rather take the extra PowerCHarge, right?
"
tolstoy wrote:
"
Point - Alira - Kraityn

Reasoning is we need cast speed because we are using a bow end game. Also Frenzy from Kraityn because Victario's Acuity give Proj damage per frenzy charge!

My Acuity give ProjDamage per POWER Charge not Frenzy... So I guess you rather take the extra PowerCHarge, right?

You are not crazy! My wording is wrong there as I was updating the guide very late in the evening the other day. I like the proj speed because I get a Power Charge in the tree already and my theory was Vaal Spark doesn't last as long so if it moves really fast then it can hit more things and poison more things before it expires. Thanks for catching my error!
OP can u share some higher tier mapping youtubes?

thanks.
I am currently leveling a scion with your build, but then i noticed you were not using the Winds of change gloves. is there a reason for that?
occultist node isn't better then berserk ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info