Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

Why do you dont use the following skill points in your tree, would be great if you could explain why?

1. Vaal Pact
2. Ghost Reaver
3. Pain Attunement
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Why do you dont use the following skill points in your tree, would be great if you could explain why?

1. Vaal Pact
2. Ghost Reaver
3. Pain Attunement

1. Didn't find Vaal Pact to make a big difference to be worth taking
2. You are blind I do take it
3. Blind again it is in the "Level 87 Tree"

Must be looking at the wrong tree, I just triple checked and its all how I currently have the character specced. You are welcome to try variations out to suit your preferences! :)
Last edited by VisionOverload on Apr 11, 2016, 12:42:04 PM
I was looking at build to try out lowlife voltaxic spark, but your videos show twinned t7 (lmao) and you have 5800 es... legit. Even life based builds get around that much EHP or more (blood magic voltaxic spark gets around 7k). Sorry, not worth it.
Last edited by xNuj on Apr 11, 2016, 4:56:03 PM
This is a sick enchant on boots for the mana problems

No need for a mana flask anymore for me atleast.
"
xNuj wrote:
I was looking at build to try out lowlife voltaxic spark, but your videos show twinned t7 (lmao) and you have 5800 es... legit. Even life based builds get around that much EHP or more (blood magic voltaxic spark gets around 7k). Sorry, not worth it.

I'd like to direct you to the section on my thoughts of life vs es for Voltaxic Spark. If you learn to read you will notice that I mention that going LL is not insanely more HP. The only reason I went low life is because I had a shavs and no build using it. Also I have never had 5800HP on life based character at the level I was in the video so your argument makes you sound stupid. Compare apples to apples and not oranges. You are plenty welcome to play a different build I just shared this for those who enjoy playing something that wasn't made popular by a streamer.
"
vilesi wrote:

I despise the Lab so I am fine with a mana pot. Not going to waste my time doing 100s of runs to try and get the enchant.
"
xNuj wrote:

I've been using a variation of this build for all the challenges in this league, did twinned T15s and basically any unidentified rare map up to T15. (Didn't do too many T15s, I just sell the maps.)

I'm at around 7.2k ES and it's more than enough with vaal pact. There really aren't a lot of unavoidable hits that you have to tank with this build, everything just melts anyway.
"
"
vilesi wrote:

I despise the Lab so I am fine with a mana pot. Not going to waste my time doing 100s of runs to try and get the enchant.

True, and I got this from the cruel lab before speccing to lowlife and haven't even done the merc lab yet since the life leech from this is sufficient enough atm for me, doing T13:s fine.

And Vaal Discipline+inc duration is amazing too, 8sek 10k ES is nice, with sacrificial harvest can be up all the time if linear map.
Last edited by vilesi on Apr 14, 2016, 6:57:35 AM
"
vilesi wrote:
"
"
vilesi wrote:

True, and I got this from the cruel lab before speccing to lowlife and haven't even done the merc lab yet since the life leech from this is sufficient enough atm for me, doing T13:s fine.

And Vaal Discipline+inc duration is amazing too, 8sek 10k ES is nice, with sacrificial harvest can be up all the time if linear map.

I have been debating dropping Vaal Spark for higher tier maps and running Vaal Discipline. I have had some shitty rng with maps this league and can't get past T11 maps. Thanks for sharing your experiences! This is my all time favorite build :) I will likely add some more detail and refine when I have time. Currently deep into my last term of college and its a rough one.
"
bajc wrote:

I've been using a variation of this build for all the challenges in this league, did twinned T15s and basically any unidentified rare map up to T15. (Didn't do too many T15s, I just sell the maps.)

I'm at around 7.2k ES and it's more than enough with vaal pact. There really aren't a lot of unavoidable hits that you have to tank with this build, everything just melts anyway.

Thanks for sharing! I've had some bad luck this league with maps but its nice to see that you can push it to the highest tier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info