Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

Thanks for the build idea. Managed to get a 5L Voltaxic and 6l Shavs ( been saving up currency for 2 weeks), and personally I think it's broken af. But really fun. I got to experience T13 Excavation with no regen yesterday with this build, 2 days after I made it. And today Atziri deathless with lvl 18-19 gems (got a 20/20 Spark gem after). Currently sitting at 6.1k ES and 20k Spark in hideout. I get 50k tooltip with flasks , charges and vaal haste. So much fun. Thank you!
My gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Shadowfax1122 on Apr 19, 2016, 7:31:36 AM
"
Shadowfax1122 wrote:
Thanks for the build idea. Managed to get a 5L Voltaxic and 6l Shavs ( been saving up currency for 2 weeks), and personally I think it's broken af. But really fun. I got to experience T13 Excavation with no regen yesterday with this build, 2 days after I made it. And today Atziri deathless with lvl 18-19 gems (got a 20/20 Spark gem after). Currently sitting at 6.1k ES and 20k Spark in hideout. I get 50k tooltip with flasks , charges and vaal haste. So much fun. Thank you!
My gear:
Spoiler

I'm glad you enjoy it! It's high on my list of favorite builds ever, right alongside Voll's Devotion Fakener and Mjolner builds :)
https://youtu.be/CRJrZmQdrAE

6:27 Min Atziri Kill (could've been faster but fullcleared it and went back twice)
Last edited by mztic on Apr 20, 2016, 7:52:00 AM
"
mztic wrote:
https://youtu.be/CRJrZmQdrAE

6:27 Min Atziri Kill (could've been faster but fullcleared it and went back twice)

Ty I'll add that to the videos section :)
Hey,

which flasks effects should I use.
If I get a hard hit for like 5k, is there any flask, that recover very fast my energy shield?
Of course bleeding affix is a must, which flasks would you recommend me?
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

If I get a hard hit for like 5k, is there any flask, that recover very fast my energy shield?

+ cast Spark ;)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey,

Look at my flask section. Part of being ES based is you don't have an easy button like a life flask so its something you have to learn and get used to.
How are you handling stuns without any of the stun immunity items?
Did 2 more uber runs.

Here is a video of the third run.

"
Milque wrote:
How are you handling stuns without any of the stun immunity items?

All handled by positioning and manually dodging things right now. I have an Eye of Chayula in my stash if I get to the point of needing it but thus far I haven't needed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info