GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
h4rdXc0r3_325 wrote:
I'm trying to find out how despair works. Because I saw in the video you were just casting bane without even casting despair even though the despair cloud popped up above the enemies. How do you do this?

It's stated in the gem's description. As long as your Despair gem is linked to your Bane gem it will apply to those enemies. By default you can only apply one curse on an enemy. If you gain the ability to apply more curses (either from the skill tree or an item) you can link multiple curse gems to Bane and they will all apply. Bane gets a damage bonus for each curse applied this way.
Does anyone else have trouble keeping their Wither totems up? Mine are constantly disappearing almost as soon as I cast them, which makes it difficult to max out the stacks. Am I using it incorrectly or something?
Hi, nice build, my question is what can upragade first for more dmg? any tip and idea allways is welcome!

"

Also i use this wands:

"

What combo you think is better wands or actual bow+quiver?
"
markospk wrote:
Hi, nice build, my question is what can upragade first for more dmg? any tip and idea allways is welcome!

"

Also i use this wands:

"

100% a Multimod Bow is better than anything. Aim for a level 28 ED. That is how you get high damage with this build above any other means.
Last edited by Notorphious on Jul 19, 2019, 3:14:59 PM
"
Notorphious wrote:
"
markospk wrote:

"

Also i use this wands:

"

100% a Multimod Bow is better than anything. Aim for a level 28 ED. That is how you get high damage with this build above any other means.

What you mean with LVL 28 ED? now im confused...badly :P
Is this build squishy?
Any tips for going about getting a level 4 Empower? Right now the one I have is at level 3, but wondering if I should get a couple more to that level before corrupting them for the chance at a level 4. Or do I just YOLO vaal the one I have an hope for the best?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Is this build squishy?

Quite the opposite. Even (what I consider) 'glass cannon' version of this build is strong enough to do UE deathless. If you read this topic you'll see a lot of posts of people killing UE 1st time and deathless on top of that.

Example of imo 'squishy' or 'glass cannon' version destroying all content: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2523235

If you know boss fights and/or how to position yourself properly than going for double ED dot damage over survivability makes sense.
Last edited by Sidad on Jul 19, 2019, 7:01:42 PM
"
Ruxxe wrote:
Any tips for going about getting a level 4 Empower? Right now the one I have is at level 3, but wondering if I should get a couple more to that level before corrupting them for the chance at a level 4. Or do I just YOLO vaal the one I have an hope for the best?

I would definitely corrupt that Empower lvl 3 and hope for lvl 4. Than if you fail either lvl up 6 Empower and try to corrupt them yourself or buy one. I bought mine because it was much easier and faster for me to get currency than to level up Empower.
"
Does anyone else have trouble keeping their Wither totems up? Mine are constantly disappearing almost as soon as I cast them, which makes it difficult to max out the stacks. Am I using it incorrectly or something?

No that's normal since they are merely meant for support not for tanking damage. Try placing them behind bosses or a little bit off so they are not in direct line of fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info