GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Here is what I am working with so far. Very tanky and having a blast doing something besides cycloning...

Great Build Thanks!
Last edited by Vanbeef on Jul 23, 2019, 4:13:27 PM
Indeed, thanks for taking the time to post. This is just my 2nd league, and I never got to T15 in the past due to glass cannon builds. Now I am just chasing down the Elder yet again to get memory fragment 15. I failed to keep the Shaper alive the first time.

After the bow change, I am not happy with the chest setup either. I have a pretty good chest on which I rolled max (+74% inc. Eva/ES) 1350 Eva, 307 ES, and 109 Life (3B, 2G, 1R). I don't really want to ruin those colors in case I want to sell it. The bow purchase left me somewhat strapped for currency to move onto Devouring Diadem / Perfect Form though. Well, at least I can complete T15 without much trouble on almost all map rolls, so there is no immediate need to change. Without plans to upgrade further, why continue playing..?

"

found this sick jewel

That is indeed a sick jewel :-D

I am confused though, I had the same jewel laying around (altough with about 1k more souls on it than yours) and mine just gave some lame +4 dex on most nodes. Is there a list somewhere that explains how the jewels works? I know that the "names" makes it differ, but I guess there also is a difference based on the number of souls?

"
betongsugga wrote:
"

found this sick jewel

That is indeed a sick jewel :-D

I am confused though, I had the same jewel laying around (altough with about 1k more souls on it than yours) and mine just gave some lame +4 dex on most nodes. Is there a list somewhere that explains how the jewels works? I know that the "names" makes it differ, but I guess there also is a difference based on the number of souls?

name defines the keystone change; in this case, perfect agony is changed to wind dancer

number define the addition on the notables for brutal restraint
Are we supposed to use wither totems in all enemy encounters?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

No, too cumbersome. All trash should die immediately, just ask yourself which one takes longer:

A) Cast Cont/ED and wait
B) Cast Totem then Cont/ED and wait

In case of trash and sometimes in case of rares, A is just faster. And you can cast Cont/ED and run past them and while you can still see them, they die. Loot filter will tell you if they drop something good even if they are little bit off screen.

Wither also slows down enemies, so you can use them if you expect being swarmed by fast enemies. But usually you should just zoom and kill everything fast. So it's mainly for bosses.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

just self channel blight with spreading rot jewel

also, if anyone has not tried intuitive leap into overcharged, its almost close to perma max stack frenzy and 3 stack endurance charge ICs on:
1. delves
2. legion encounters
3. incursions depends how fast you zoom zoom
Last edited by primordialiege on Jul 21, 2019, 1:39:06 PM
How you guys generate charges??
Except intuitive leap..

I tried Green Nightmare, but its not workig at all..
Seeem like its working only for allocated nodes.. not all like in desc..
This is what I have so far:

I was lucky enough to grab below Timeless Jewel:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info