GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey guys,

succeeding so far with that build. Currently starting red mapping and got my BIS Bow crafted.

What guys you have for tooltip DPS for ED ?
I have problem with this build. Just started mapping t1-2 and still have problems with dmg and survi. Can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong? You can see my eq in my profile. And yes i know it isnt final build but it worries me that i am struggling so early in mapping.
"
nexro wrote:
"
FIy wrote:
Hello everybody,
Where do I want to cover the most of my resists here, gloves+belt+boots and try to get damage on my jewellry? What would be more ideal.
My budget at the moment is ~2ex.

I would suggest you to get resist on gloves, belt and rings - if you want to min-max this build - you can check my profile(still upgrading gear).

"
Is there a particular Bow that should be used. I see mostly Short Bows...so is that the best way to go?

Doesn't rly matter - you only need them to be ilvl 50 or higher.
Short bow is good because of low dex requirement, but Shadow have more than enought dex to use even more dex "heavy" bows.

Thanks alot nexro for your answer, what are you specifically still working on or what are you still planning to do?

Also why do have Ire and not for example Splendour or Carcass Jack? I've seen people mostly wearing Carcass Jacks. Am curious why that is.

I was also thinking of a solstice for now, but I'm not quite sure on what to do exactly for my parts of gear where I next to the pieces where I'm planning to put my resists on like you suggested.

Should I use a wand + zeel's amplifier or the cane of unravelling before I get my bow, what would be more ideal?

Thanks.
Last edited by FIy on Jun 16, 2019, 4:07:50 AM
"
everdream2k wrote:
Hey guys,

succeeding so far with that build. Currently starting red mapping and got my BIS Bow crafted.

What guys you have for tooltip DPS for ED ?

Tooltip DPS:
322k in hideout(only auras),
372k in map(flask + arcane surge),
410k in map(flask + arcane surge + infusion from self cast blight),
PoB DPS: ~580k last time I checked(Shaper DPS)

"
FIy wrote:
Spoiler
"
nexro wrote:
"
FIy wrote:
Hello everybody,
Where do I want to cover the most of my resists here, gloves+belt+boots and try to get damage on my jewellry? What would be more ideal.
My budget at the moment is ~2ex.

I would suggest you to get resist on gloves, belt and rings - if you want to min-max this build - you can check my profile(still upgrading gear).

"
Is there a particular Bow that should be used. I see mostly Short Bows...so is that the best way to go?

Doesn't rly matter - you only need them to be ilvl 50 or higher.
Short bow is good because of low dex requirement, but Shadow have more than enought dex to use even more dex "heavy" bows.

Thanks alot nexro for your answer, what are you specifically still working on or what are you still planning to do?

Also why do have Ire and not for example Splendour or Carcass Jack? I've seen people mostly wearing Carcass Jacks. Am curious why that is.

I was also thinking of a solstice for now, but I'm not quite sure on what to do exactly for my parts of gear where I next to the pieces where I'm planning to put my resists on like you suggested.

Should I use a wand + zeel's amplifier or the cane of unravelling before I get my bow, what would be more ideal?

Thanks.

No problem, Right now I'm working on jewels, abyss belt and better gloves.

Ire because it provide most ES(from escape artist) and I reserve 100% of mana with 3 auras - discipline, malevolence, zealotry and despair I have for free on blasphemy thanks to impresence amulet.
Also it provide good dodge.
Carcass does "nothing" - only increases AoE, no damage uplift since you don't give AoE damage, but DoT. It will increase damage on blight.
And Atziri's Splendour is good if you have problem with resist cap, but Ire is superior in every way.

Solstice Vigil is more "defensive" amulet compared to Impresence.

You can use wand + zeel's - it will be much better for map clear. So if you don't lack damage I would stick with it.
I was able to kill shaper even with 20c wand and 10c shield, so there shouldn't be any problem.

Only reason I'm pushing this build so far is that I farm Uber elder with it and planning to do 5 emblem Legion runs with it.
Last edited by nexro on Jun 16, 2019, 4:56:50 AM
Hi all, I have been reading through these posts and trying to get my build sorted as I feel like I’m way to squishy on tier 7 maps.

I can’t decide on chest and as I have not played in a few seasons and feel completely out of my depth with the crafting system as have no idea how to make those awesome bows.

My gear is a mish mash of what I found and tried to piece together. I was lucky and found a Headhunter early on but not sure it’s doing my build any favour as get extreme speed and run into trouble with it, might be best to sell it on, but what would I buy with the cash?

Anyone with a keen eye able to look over what I have and give me some sound advice?

Much appreciated.

would link gear but have no idea how to do it :(
Hey guys, i'm quite the noob when it comes to PoE, i'm wondering if any of you could help me out by telling me what's wrong with my gear / what my next upgrade should be. I'm doing mid-tier red maps (13 or so), and i stuggle a lot with the bosses. I feel like my single target DPS is way too low, even for an aoe build.

On another note, any explanation to why my sheet dps is only 14k? Path of building says 200k dps.

Thanks.
"
nexro wrote:

No problem, Right now I'm working on jewels, abyss belt and better gloves.

Ire because it provide most ES(from escape artist) and I reserve 100% of mana with 3 auras - discipline, malevolence, zealotry and despair I have for free on blasphemy thanks to impresence amulet.
Also it provide good dodge.
Carcass does "nothing" - only increases AoE, no damage uplift since you don't give AoE damage, but DoT. It will increase damage on blight.
And Atziri's Splendour is good if you have problem with resist cap, but Ire is superior in every way.

Solstice Vigil is more "defensive" amulet compared to Impresence.

You can use wand + zeel's - it will be much better for map clear. So if you don't lack damage I would stick with it.
I was able to kill shaper even with 20c wand and 10c shield, so there shouldn't be any problem.

Only reason I'm pushing this build so far is that I farm Uber elder with it and planning to do 5 emblem Legion runs with it.

Aah yeah, I plan to do the same eventually. I tried the helm with the 3 curses but I guess it won't work without the enlighten level 2.

With the 20% reduced mana reservation of the helm you'll total at about 108% of your mana without enlighten support level 2. How does the enlighten get calculated? Since on Mikelat's PoE Aura calculator I would end up with 105% mana being reserved with Enlighten level 2 or did you get something else to reduce the cost?

Thanks.
Last edited by FIy on Jun 16, 2019, 9:31:01 AM
Hey guys. I'm pretty new around here. Soo, i have some questions about end game items.

1- What's the best chest piece for ED/Contagion Trickster? I'm thinking of buying one of those: The Perfect Form | Carcass Jack | Clock of Defiance | Shavronne's Wrappings | Cherrubim's Maleficence. But I'm not sure which one to choose. Can you help me with this choice?

2- I need a little help with my build preference. With the help of the poe.ninja, i was checked some of the high level, high dps characters. Some people have turned to pain attunement + zealoth's oath (with shavronne) Doing so, their dps is dramatically increased (about +1m dps) What do you think about that build, is it worth it? (Low life + High ES + High DPS)

3- If PA + Zealoth + Shavronne is not worth it, which keystones should I choose? I think this choice is linked to my choice of chest piece. (Like, some people use Phase Acrobatics and dont pick up phase acrobatics, or some people not using Mom at all) I love with my trickster ed. So, probably i'm gonna play him during legion (All of my investment to ed, dont think to run cheap) Considering all this, which keystones should I choose?

Many many thanks for your answers! Without this site I wouldn't even be able to play the game :)
Last edited by ThePrestiger on Jun 16, 2019, 10:32:33 AM

Hi guys, im fine so far managed to get to guardians with no Probleme.
But somehow i didnt managed to kill elder in Red map with Shaper lust survive quest.
I have 15ex to Invest Mord in this build to get better at Boss kill like Shaper and Uber Elder but i dont know what i should Upgrade for them can someone overlook at me in pob and give me Upgrade advice?
Last edited by A1c3 on Jun 16, 2019, 10:18:08 AM
No, If you have Devouring Diadem all you need is Enlighten lvl 2 to be able run 3 auras(2x50% - into 2x37% and 1x35% - into 1x 26%).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info