GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey, fairly new player here. Doing this as my 2nd character I've had a blast. But today I decided to do the 1st lab after I dinged lvl 33. Trash was (obviously) really easy, but Izaro put me to half hp with every hit he did and the fight took like 3 minutes. I carry on, doing the 'puzzle' where you have to be in the circle to move the pillar. There was one of those spinny-pillar thingies and as soon as I hit it, I died almost instantly. So, any tips for survivability, anything wrong with my current gear..?
Hello, new player here, thanks for this awesome build! Running it pretty much as you've laid out, went with the skin of the loyal for the chest piece and gotta say that Allelopathy feel like a must.

Map clearing in this build is insane, but i'm starting to take down guardians. First one was Lair of the Hydra, got it down but it took forever. Looking into the 2 hander options you mention for better boss kill times on the higher bosses, is there a unique you suggest or what type or rare should I be crafting/looking out for?

Also, is there a belt I could swap to for the bosses? Rampage is great for map clearing, but seems to provide little benefit for bosses.

Any other gear/gem swaps you'd make just to clear higher bosses? Looking at Shaper soon!

Any help appreciated!
Cix
Hey Ghazzy great guide loving the build so far and this was my first build in PoE. Just started this league :D anyways I am at a point where I cant seem to figure out where to go next with my gear I made some changes with some gear you suggested such as skin of the loyal and I know an implicit +1 on that would be a boost but besides that could you tell me what would help my damage? I only see very minimal upgrades from here on out :(

character name is (Shadelion) idk if you need the character or the account name which is (Hois_). I use Hois_ on poe profile info :D not sure where else to look up a character. Much appreciated thanks!
Last edited by Hois_ on Mar 31, 2018, 2:52:58 AM
"
Hois_ wrote:
Hey Ghazzy great guide loving the build so far and this was my first build in PoE. Just started this league :D anyways I am at a point where I cant seem to figure out where to go next with my gear I made some changes with some gear you suggested such as skin of the loyal and I know an implicit +1 on that would be a boost but besides that could you tell me what would help my damage? I only see very minimal upgrades from here on out :(

character name is (Shadelion) idk if you need the character or the account name which is (Hois_). I use Hois_ on poe profile info :D not sure where else to look up a character. Much appreciated thanks!

You could use "impresence" elder amulet. (chaos version)
It will boost your dps significantly and give you free despair curse (no mana reservation). That means selling witchfire brew to nearest NPC.

Also, impresence gives 10% physical damage reduction bonus when you kill rare mob - you can make it perma in maps since it lasts 10 sec.

Easily BIS amulet for this build.
Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Apr 1, 2018, 2:57:42 PM
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
Hois_ wrote:

You could use "impresence" elder amulet. (chaos version)
It will boost your dps significantly and give you free despair curse (no mana reservation). That means selling witchfire brew to nearest NPC.

Also, impresence gives 10% physical damage reduction bonus when you kill rare mob - you can make it perma in maps since it lasts 10 sec.

Easily BIS amulet for this build.

He will have to play 100 more hours before he can buy it though.
It costs around 70 chaos. You can farm that amount of currency in few hours.
You say to craft a dagger with essence of delirium, what dagger base should I use or is it irrelevant.
This build doesnt need critical chance therefore you do not benefit from any dagger bonus except SAI. Sai dagger has 6% block chance implicit which isn`t game changing but can be useful.

If you have few chaos to spare Breath of the Council would be much better option.

So noob here, hybrid vs MoM is expensive vs cheap?
Lmao epic build dude, i respecced this in HC from my arc miner assassin using shimmeron, It's nice and all but can be very clunky and punishing considering the degen you get from shimmer.

Never played ED trick before for helmet enchant what's the go to?

I got money as well, what upgrades are BIS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info