GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
YT_HB wrote:
"
dnates2014 wrote:

Rest of gear:

I recently upgraded my helment, and got an atziri boots .. still having problems with t13+ :( is there anything wrong with my gear?

What's your mana at? Do you have enough unreserved for MoM to work correctly? I ask because I notice that you have the spreading rot jewels and not the grand spectrum jewels. I just ran my first T13 without issue tonight so I think you should be fine at lvl 90. Your gear looks pretty good. Are all your res maxed out - I haven't added them up.

I thought grand spectrum was only used if I have the cloak, so I used spreading rot. Unreserved my mana is at 2848, and if fully buffed at 1572

"
Garyas wrote:
Don't have a lot of time to play this league, so I'm still in T10ish maps (doing them in succession for the atlas bonus).

However, last league I was able to do up to and including T16 without Grand Spectrum (was running 2x Spreading Rot and 4 rares with damage mods).

So, that shouldn't be the issue. As has been mentioned before, if you are running Allelopathy, I'd recommend going the route with 4 damage support gems socketed in them.

EDIT: Just checked, you didn't take the Sanctity node. While at first glance, it doesn't seem to add a lot, the 1% life regen are not to be overlooked. Life reg is an integral part to this build's defense.

Because the guide doesn't have it, so I didn't take it. :) should I follow your setup? sorry. Also, I was following the PoB - is it outdated? .. dunno what to follow anymore lol.
Last edited by dnates2014 on Jan 12, 2018, 9:00:54 AM

Just killed shaper today, first time ever. He was easier than expected, damage wasnt a problem, the guardians were easy aswell and also red elder is quite easy with this setup. I got like 6 jewel nodes and i think all of them got, %dmg, %dmg over time and %hp. 5.6khp and 1.2k mana unreserved. I think ED dot damage was around 91k without flasks and stuff. Now i dont know what else to do besides maybe rolling a new character :D
I made a quick vid of the First T14 map that dropped - easy. Not sure how to embed them into a forum post though.

https://youtu.be/lDMScaTKdsI

Last edited by YT_HB on Jan 12, 2018, 6:49:13 PM
How do i increase my damage for this build? I have tried doing T13 but it was very slow, need some advice on gear
Little late but thanks @Garyas, Thalido and Ghazzy for your tips! ;)
"
loys22 wrote:
How do i increase my damage for this build? I have tried doing T13 but it was very slow, need some advice on gear

Un-hide your character tab in the forum privacy settings so we can see your setup.
I have been trying to search for a lev 3 empower and either get no results in poe goods or just a level 1. Any trick to searching for a leveled gem?
"
Badtwo wrote:
I have been trying to search for a lev 3 empower and either get no results in poe goods or just a level 1. Any trick to searching for a leveled gem?

http://poe.trade/search/oookiusikiteto
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:

http://poe.trade/search/oookiusikiteto

Thank you !
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
loys22 wrote:

Un-hide your character tab in the forum privacy settings so we can see your setup.

My bad. Currently have 4.3k life with 1.2k ES, mana pool 2363 after buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info