GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Really just can't do t14 vaults with sextants :( hard to survive lol. I suck at the game haha
Currently levelling this build. I don´ßt understand why we take the Frenzy nodes early on.
I don´t see Blood Rage anywhere in the setup, or description.
SOmeone please explain. Thanks
"
ooFunky wrote:
"
Odd_the_king wrote:

Is there anyone that can se how to spend my currency best?

Ozon_

The next "big" upgrades would be Breath of the Council, Essence Drain level 21 + 20% quality and Empower level 4. With BotC being the cheapest one of the three, so you could get that first. Keep an eye on the increased chaos damage if you buy one. It ranges from 80% to 100%.

Also there is spell damage possible on rings/amulet and Essence Drain enchant from the uber lab on helmets.

Do you need that mana flask? You shouldn't really. Could get a Quicksilver Flask there for a better time doing maps.

Thanks for the reply. I got he mana flask there, had a map that did not regenerate life/mana/ES. Use life or quicksilver flask.

I got the Breath of the Council with 93 % chaos damage for 60 chaos.
I was also really lucky to get an abyssal belt with +399 to armour, 89 max life, 26 max ES, 44 fire res and 41 % light res for a few chaos, think it is worth a lot!

Got 5300 life, should I get better items with more life before saving for ES lv21 and empower lv4? It looks very expansive!!

Ozon_

Switched over to this build. It's fun finally being able to kill bosses!

Current gear at lvl 85:

IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
"
HucksMcNasty wrote:
Switched over to this build. It's fun finally being able to kill bosses!

Current gear at lvl 85:

How are u doing against elder/guardians? When ur mapping is ur contagion enough to kill monsters in t11+ maps or u have to use contagion + ed to kill them?
Also he seems to have ditched wither for Blight. I´d like to know how that´s working out for him.
"
Odd_the_king wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I got he mana flask there, had a map that did not regenerate life/mana/ES. Use life or quicksilver flask.

I got the Breath of the Council with 93 % chaos damage for 60 chaos.
I was also really lucky to get an abyssal belt with +399 to armour, 89 max life, 26 max ES, 44 fire res and 41 % light res for a few chaos, think it is worth a lot!

Got 5300 life, should I get better items with more life before saving for ES lv21 and empower lv4? It looks very expansive!!

Ozon_

Nice BotC and belt :) triple resistances would be best on belt imho since we literally have no armor. Also the added chaos damage on your belts jewel doesn't add to the damage over time from essence drain (just in case you didn't know).

With 5300 life you have to sustain an unreserved mana pool of ~2200 mana to get the full effect from Mind over Matter (the calculator for this is in the guide - or life*0,428 = the mana you should have unreserved). I also have ~5300 life right now and it's kinda hard to get more unreserved mana since item upgrades have to be perfect in every roll (I still have two Grand Spectrum jewels equiped..)

I'm not into the highest maps yet but imho you should stay at 5300 life right now and save for that ED 21. 21/0 is ~1,5ex and 21/20 is ~2,5ex. Even the 21/0 is a huge boost in damage.

"
Currently levelling this build. I don´ßt understand why we take the Frenzy nodes early on.
I don´t see Blood Rage anywhere in the setup, or description.
SOmeone please explain. Thanks

Swift Killer ascendancy - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Swift_Killer

"
dnates2014 wrote:
Really just can't do t14 vaults with sextants :( hard to survive lol. I suck at the game haha

Two things I noticed: Get ED level 21. Also you have no Spreading Rot jewels equiped?

"
uziasz wrote:

How are u doing against elder/guardians? When ur mapping is ur contagion enough to kill monsters in t11+ maps or u have to use contagion + ed to kill them?

I don't think that anyone is doing T11+ with only Contagion. But if so I would be impressed :D
Last edited by ooFunky on Jan 16, 2018, 3:57:55 AM
It is my first time playing Trickster I just completed normal Lab and now understand that my question was obsolete ^^
@HucksMcNasty

Why are you using Witchfire Brew when you are running Blasphemy Enfeeble Despair ?
"
@HucksMcNasty

Why are you using Witchfire Brew when you are running Blasphemy Enfeeble Despair ?

Because the flask still gives 40% increased DOT damage. I only "need" to pop it for bosses.
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info