Milkyslice Buildlist

Maybe I just need to get used to the playstyle then.
I do find myself spamming arc to try and get them to attack when/where I want, but maybe it's counterproductive if I keep pulling them off their current target?

Inc AOE is interesting, presumably to boost the splash damage radius, is it that effective? Hadn't even though of that, though was playing with minion speed for a while.

Flasks wise, as I said do normally run a ToH. Got a Lion's roar too, had just swapped out for mapping. Will tweak my utility flasks too, perma uptime on silver is what we really want for maps. And if not running vinktar then the anti shock is less vital

Vaal lightning trap might be an idea, not sure if I fancy juggling weapon swaps though. In some ways vinktar is easier to swap in.

Will persevere and try some tougher maps tonight, maybe atziri too.

maybe, i play it like a commander of a zombavallery, dashing into/throigh the pack with Bob, Bobby, Bobsel, Borat, Boba, Boku, Boxi and Frank following up while tearing through the enemys like a kindergarden class through a chocolate store.

I just let them do their stuff, except they need to kill a high priority target (perandus guy, immunity auras etc).

Dunno if aoe is effective, it should for clearspeed. i dont have a 6l to test.

Silver flask of iron skin
ToH
Lions roar (granite)

grants a good chunk of defence and offence

Atziris promise for chaos resist, leech and dmg
Quicksilver for fast zombies.

For atziri i would use ruby+topaz instead of the silver+quicksilver. Saffels, bone offering and clever use of convocation with evangelist spectres should make her pretty easy.

Vaals should be easy, basically same as atziri.

Trio with bleed removal flasks and stibnite + jade flask should be easy, too.

I was not a fan of Vinktars, only one use with that duration was not impressive.

Running rare vaaled Museum maps atm, as long as thry give me xp (for div card challenge, maybe i get one or two + frags).
After i used em my stock of jungle valleys and Residence (for potential cards again)... and then just regular t10-15 maps ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Current Gear/Tree

Spoiler

Will roll another Quicksilver when i get enough alts (1hr playtime a day + Elreon deal = low alts). I basically press 12345 everytime and the duration roll is not worth it in that case. Recharge/max charges seems a bit better for the rare case i run out of flasks i have the most important one up.

Still not sure about the golem type... Lightning dmg buff seems pretty low, but with the minion dmg it may benefit the zombies by a decent amount. Too low to shock big targets and small ones get one shotted anyway.
Chaos Golem on the other side is just another decoy with 4% phys migration, which adds up with the zombies (basically 3 endu charges all the time)... but would be better with endurance charges on top.

Generosity haste+hatred seems more and more like an option for me, i am already fast enough.

Oh and i am using arctic breath instead of arc with Avatar of Fire to not fuck up EE. Since i dont need EE for packs the chilled ground is a nice debuff for dangerous targets, but thats a personal preference, Arc/AB/Ball Lightning/Firestorm/any nova/cold snap and so on works, hell even bladefall with my boots enchant (lightning dmg if i havent killed recently... i never kill except a seawitch spawn by accident) ;)

I will skill Essence Surge next for 1.5sec start of es recharge (with Shav ofc) + a bit over 40%es per sec (+105%) with another small es node in the witch area.

After that i have two minion life nodes and some ES nodes left. The minion life is just better with some additional form of liferegen (vitality) or %life on block, dont know if i go for it.

Lvl 91 with all ES/Minion nodes.

A curse cluster, up to 3 jewels and minion block are possibilitys afterwards, but i rarely touch any character beyond lvl90 since i have so many build ideas.

Still need a leveled 20% enfeeble for high dmg mapmods instead of vulnerability, maybe even all the time since its so powerful.

Hatred + Vaal Haste + Duration + generosity is another option i consider, dont really need the duration on the offerings (got not much to do anyways)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Apr 19, 2016, 12:48:27 AM
Nice idea on the Arctic Breath.
Golem wise, I also like the minor speed buff from the lightning golem, but yeah, chaos might be more sensible.
I still like the haste on myself, may be fast enough but equally the increased for the zombies isn't that big (Haste itself isn't brilliant for it's cost to be honest, it's just the only/best option).

The inc aoe is working pretty well - it's difficult to judge just how effective it is, but seems to really help with dense packs, all the overlapping aoe just melts them. And single target is strong anyway. Basically crit strikes sounds good but isn't that effective. With no charges, it hardly adds any crit chance. And with charges, the charges are doing a lot more work than the crit strikes gem.
Am levelling a minion speed to to compare that too.

Malachai's loop on swap is an idea I played with for bosses, might try again.

Thats what i liked about the lightning golem too, leveling both so far, easy swap.

Haste on generosity only adds around 5% atkspeed and some movementspeed, doesnt seem worth it thats true. Vaal haste one the other side gains a bigger boost, personally never needed that buff myself.
Haste for minions is actually really good, 16/9 without aura effect is pretty heavy for 8 targets (and the other minions).
Vitality + generosity might be a defensive option (or even grace/determination) for 3%+ extra regen while having extra free mana for resummons etc.
Haste just seems way better.

I dropped the crit idea, the charges are a nice buff for bosses with adds and overall clearspeed.

For a blue 6th slot, which i would use for phys to lightning in phys reflect maps like i said, AoE, Speed, Rarity, crit/pcoc.

I have a few setups in my mind, all with RRBBGB:

Fastest mapping setup:

Melee Phys, Splash, Minion Dmg, Zombie, Faster Atks, Inc AoE

Still enough damage for every midtier boss, probably even high tier.

Melee Phys, Multistrike, Minion Dmg, Zombie, Poison, Speed or pcoc

I think faster atk would be the highest 6th gem aviable, but blue is the color to go. Added fire wouldnt be an option since i use EE with fire dmg.

A mix between both is what i am running, the most solid mapping/singletarget setup should be:

Melee Phys, Splash, Minion Dmg, Zombie, Poison, Minion Speed

This hardly depends on the content. Fortify is obviously a great support, too if you dont bother with phys reflect maps (or drop minion dmg for phys to lightning)

The greatest thing about this flask summoner is the amount of options we have, depending on the content.

Different Flasks, Gems, Shields and Curses let us be very agressive or defensive, farm low/mid maps relatively quick or do high tier pretty safe.

The best thing is to chainrun those maps that require gem/gear/flask swaps to make it less annoying.

10 crematory maps with Resi flask equipped or
10 phys reflect maps in a row with phys to lightning gem
and so on.

I just keep those swappable gems like enfeeble, PtoL, Multistrike etc in a weapon swap + a saffels to have the stuff ready when i need it, thats why i only have the guardian in the weapon and nothing else in weapon/shield that requires a recast.

Dunno if Malachais loop is really worth it, havent tested it.

"

Raised Zombie
Mods:

Armoured
Monster has 33% more Attack Speed, 33% more Cast Speed and 33% less Damage (Hidden)

So its permanent 60% atk speed from charges × 1.33 = 80% atk speed vs unreliable 200-800% critchance on a 5% base.

With multistrike (singletarget) this gets even crazier with frenzy, Critchance gem however can make the loop better.

I consider 5% chance for a shared frenzy charge on 12 minions as very reliable and they are capped all the time in singletarget situations.

On the other side, if we have 2 chieftains as spectres the loop might be better.

I always start with Evangelists and pick those enduring cry bears if i find em.
The taunts feel better than the prox shields (on those fast moving spectres that run away with their shields :D).
Sometimes i mix em.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Apr 19, 2016, 7:02:57 AM
Maybe I should just corrupt my shavs and try and get a white socket :)
Not saying haste isn't good - just seems like it should be a bigger boost or lower reservation.

Vhaste on generosity sounds like a plan, you are right (I've decided it's too good to drop for vaal discipline - maybe if I try and hit high levels)

I like to keep poison in for even low clearing, some of the perandus boss guardians are pretty tanky (And less messing around). Am going to grab a quality minion speed and level that (or get a pre-levelled one if I can)

Updated Summoner Char and added a mapping section.

Better buy a corrupted shavs with the right colors and sell the non corrupted shavs for profit ;)

Ran a few T13 maps with my lvl 19 Zombies today without any problems, dont think Vaal Disci is required by any means. It is however an 'oh shit' button which might be handy in a few situations.

Yeah poison is just too good to not use it. Still need a few ex for my 6l Shavs :/ Got around 400 fuses lying around, but it seems better to sell them for pure ex and buy it instead... i mean i am sometimes lucky, but if it fails not a single step forward :p

That's my problem , I always prefer to go for the gamble! Never sell fuses, if I have any they always go into my next linking project...

I had a bit of a strop yesterday after repeatedly getting wrecked by perandus packs, and then getting disconnected (Zombies aren't as much of a pain as spectres, but still setup takes a little while).
So I sold a load of the gear and quit the character!
Don't think I vere fully got on with the build though, I think I like the idea of summoners more than the reality (Loved my skelliemancer in D2 though)

So I've started a CoC quill rain char (Already burnt most of the currency from selling shavs!)

Carl
And then they announce spirit offering... Looks useful.
how do u manage to tank izaro using coc build ?is there any leech too the build except the flask?cool video though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info