Milkyslice Buildlist

i think im doing well now watching your setup.
My gear is pretty nice
feel a bit squishy but i think IC will help with that.
Probably need to level up some more to get more hp. sitting at 4.6k right now.
nah you just need enough life to not get oneshot (well except real oneshot mechanics like dominus slam etc) and leech back instantly ;)

sadly BV will get fixed with the 600% more damage on 20 stacks not doubledipping on poison anymore :(
Well have to run shaper quickly before the patch hits ;) Should still be pretty fine afterwards
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 21, 2016, 12:28:25 AM
did atziri yesterday

wow
the trio just got roflstomped. I ran to the girl with preloaded bv and melted all three in like 1 sec.
had a slightly harder time on atziri died a few times but i think it was in part because i dont trust the insta leech so i kinda try to move out and dodge and stop healing myself as a result.

pretty sweet build i like it a lot
im about to hit 6k hp now so it feels better and better.
well atziri flameblast can maybe be tanked a bit, uber atziri definetly not.
However atziri is preeeety easy if you dodge a bit of the stuff.

I am not saying its the best bv build out there, but its hard to find a good mix between mapspeed, bosskill potential and a wide range of possible mapmods with this low budget (just a few hundred alterations, 1c items and tabula :D)

https://youtu.be/Y79ZcCZ95yk aaaand my shaper kill

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 21, 2016, 10:35:00 AM
Wow
well i completely destroyed a 3man tul boss like insta gibbed

maybe i can run shaper!

do you think we can run halls of grandmaster?
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Wow
well i completely destroyed a 3man tul boss like insta gibbed

maybe i can run shaper!

do you think we can run halls of grandmaster?

Tried HoG yesterday, no chance to fully complete it. There are guys with CI (chaos/poison immune) + aurora aegis (rapid hits refill es very fast) + no leech (the builds maindefence is leech) + cast when damage taken spells.
HoG is better for chars with heavy hits like explosive arrow, pizzablast or earthquake

What jewel mods help us?
Does spell damage help us as much as area damage / plain increase damage mods?

Just asking because id guess they do but dont see it on your gems.
What about damage over time?

I can also replace my amulet for a better one.
Instead of an Int base, Im debating between the 30str base for an extra 15hp or the blue pearl for 56% mana regen or the marble for 1.5%life regen.

Debating how much these will be noticeable (marble or blue pearl) and whether just to go hp route although 15 hp aint much. Any thoughts?
Last edited by Kezz123 on Dec 21, 2016, 3:10:32 PM
the best mods are area damage and increased damage (the regular one for everything).
Both increase the damage of the initial hit AND the dot. Those double dip.
Spelldamage doesnt scale the dot, damage over time doesnt scale the initial hit.

lets say we deal 1000 dmg per hit. 8% poison dmg results in 80 damage.

if we gain 10% spelldmg we have 1100 per hit and 88 dot dmg.

if we gain 10% area damage we have 1100 per hit and 96.8 dot dmg.

This means: poison is based on the initial hit damage but ALSO gets increased a 2nd time too.

Thats why area and generic increased damage (like hidden potential) is so strong.

So those two damage modifier are the strongest offensive wise.

Anything else: player life is my priority over everything else.
Then resists when needed (dual or all resi, maybe even chaos resist).
Castspeed makes things a bit smoother (BV, phase run, flame dash, vaalskills...). Wouldnt focus on those but its never bad to have some.
spelldamage comes for me after that point.

So i aim for playerlife + one damage mod + resist in general. If there is a fourth one that helps a bit (even block while dual wielding)... even better.

playerlife + area dmg + inc dmg + random thing that helps is the best thing that can happen ;)

"

I can also replace my amulet for a better one.
Instead of an Int base, Im debating between the 30str base for an extra 15hp or the blue pearl for 56% mana regen or the marble for 1.5%life regen.

Debating how much these will be noticeable (marble or blue pearl) and whether just to go hp route although 15 hp aint much. Any thoughts?

lifereg doesnt work with Vaalpact.
I need some int on my amulet for obliteration, switched to agate for some extra life from the str on the base.

blue pearl could work too if there is enough int to wear obliteration.

I also swapped in vaal clarity today, dropped the manaflask as a result and use dying sun (my shaper drop) instead.

So far i only used manaflasks to build up charges before engaging a boss while having no manaleech. Vaal clarity solves that issue. I rather use a gemslot than a flaskslot for 30% aoe or other utility flasks ;)

like i said, still optimizing some things on the build.

Haste for excampe is not mandatory... i like the movement/castspeed for mapping, but grace or a blasphemy curse are good choices as well ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 21, 2016, 3:22:17 PM
Yah not really sold on vaal haste. Probly gonna swap it.
My problem with cast speed is I cast faster than I mana regen so casting even faster accomplishes nothing really.

Maybe ill use vaal grace instead for bosses and just make it that much more hard to take out. or something like that.

I do like the haste buff however.

Thanks for all the explanations

about to try the 2 reach bosses I havent tried yet. esh and uul nethol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info