Milkyslice Buildlist

Thx alot, gl in new league))
I'm thinking of picking up two int nodes to head over to Written in blood cluster. I'll likely give up two 3-point jewel sockets if I end up doing so. I'm assuming I'll be losing out on damage, and jewels possibly giving a bit of resists is welcome too, but it seems more efficient for pure health gain.

Does this sound like a band-aid fix for being a piss-poor newbie and I should just spec out of those as soon as I can spare currency for actually worthwhile jewels?

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is concerning the BV Hidden potential 'zerker. No matter it seems, your reply is on point.
Last edited by Merupo on Mar 16, 2017, 6:22:46 PM
Well written in blood is very inefficient per point if you need 2 travelpoints on top (3.3% hp per point), but nothing wrong with that until you get decent jewels. Thats the reason we have respeccpoint-quests and regret orbs ;)

for pure health better than 3 point jewels, but in the long run i would prefer 7% life + 1-2 decent stats like resists or damage or utility like castspeed
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Thanks a lot for the reply - and the guides. I've been having tons of fun with Blade vortex. Might have something to do with my love for D2 paladin. Might also have a lot to do with the fact that playing the build easily gets you in the flow and it runs like a clockwork. I'll most probably be putting my Flameblast inquis in a corner to run around in a Lion pelt and pyjama : J
I've been playing your Hidden Potential BV build and it's an incredibly strong build.

I've now killed both shaper and Uber Atziri using extremely budget gear except for a 6L Cospri's.

A+ on this build.
Fresh builds all day.
"
DarthPwn wrote:
I've been playing your Hidden Potential BV build and it's an incredibly strong build.

I've now killed both shaper and Uber Atziri using extremely budget gear except for a 6L Cospri's.

A+ on this build.

ty, sadly it will most likely be dead next league ;)

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
DarthPwn wrote:

A+ on this build.

ty, sadly it will most likely be dead next league ;)

Largely depends on if Generic Damage still double dips.

The big question is whether or not fire damage and chaos damage still double dip ignites and poison.
If so, why not generic damage?

Probably a pretty high chance this build will be killed though :(
Fresh builds all day.
well they wanna adress doubledipping, but on the other side shit like howa and sprinker are insane for singletarget dmg as well.

In the end i don't really care what gets buffed and nerfed since i am flexible and like to play different builds all the time ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info