"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
"
Also uber needs to be tetsed as soon i got belly and better rares."

Uber is doable, did it with my previously made rainer from prophecy just now after the changes.
Am thinking about experimenting with:
- Doedres Damning (to be replaced by a +1 curse amulet when I can afford it)
- Replacing Arctic Armor with Temporal Chains
- Already have a high Q Blasphemy (adding 10% to curses)
- Possibly adding Hexmaster (three nodes) for an extra 10% to curses, replacing a few of the damage nodes

This means that everything that comes near me is very slow and weak (except bosses since the curse-nerf).

I can then afford to add Arrow Dancing on the tree (20% LESS evasion against Melee, 40% MORE evasion against projectiles), projectiles will be much less dangerous.

Any ideas or input are welcome.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 6, 2016, 3:39:18 AM
WARNING:

Bear trap seems to be bugged and causes game crashes. if you experience those stop using bear trap!

working on an ek trap setup to compensate for this in the meanwhile.
"
Ok guys little update.

I noticed you've dropped Master Sapper and Saboteur and picked up Fatal Toxins and Fangs of the Viper, and also went for the physical nodes above Doom Cast. Is this the best route now due to the nerf by reducing trap damage and focusing on DoT and straight +x% Physical nodes? How are you finding the build with the reduction in extra traps?

I know you're most likely still testing stuff, just I'm hitting the point now in ESC where I'm not wanting to spend more points yet in case I have to regret a bunch of them :)
"
Zarasi wrote:
"
Ok guys little update.

I noticed you've dropped Master Sapper and Saboteur and picked up Fatal Toxins and Fangs of the Viper, and also went for the physical nodes above Doom Cast. Is this the best route now due to the nerf by reducing trap damage and focusing on DoT and straight +x% Physical nodes? How are you finding the build with the reduction in extra traps?

I know you're most likely still testing stuff, just I'm hitting the point now in ESC where I'm not wanting to spend more points yet in case I have to regret a bunch of them :)

Hello there.

Im still planning to get master sapper,i took toxic delivery just in the meanwhile until i can gett all the master sapper cluster at once.

yeahr i did took a littlebit dot dmg nodes and fangs of the viper instead of life to compensate a bit.

Especially in early game you do actually feel the doubble dipping nerf on traps.

Also im trying diffrent thinks like force shaper and speccing out of blast cascade.

need to get level 20 or 21 bladefall to make a finall decision.

(what i can say is that entropy and fangs of the viper are very likely to stay)

Thanks for the update :)
Hey mate, got a question:

What is your current tooltip dps in Essence League right now?

I'm sitting currently at 7k in town and my peak is at around 13k tooltip with charges which feel very low to me and of course not comparable with yours from the screenshot.

Moreover my non crit. sab.-trapper has way more tooltip dps than my assasin (16k in town...)

I just don't get it :(
"
Gizmotoson wrote:
Hey mate, got a question:

What is your current tooltip dps in Essence League right now?

my curent tooltip with powercharges is at 20k

I'm sitting currently at 7k in town and my peak is at around 13k tooltip with charges which feel very low to me and of course not comparable with yours from the screenshot.

you need some more levels especially gem levels will do a hugh effect.

Also are you crit capped ? (95%) try to get critmulti on your amu or crit chance if you are not capped.

Moreover my non crit. sab.-trapper has way more tooltip dps than my assasin (16k in town...)

You are too much focused on dps tooltip while a hughe portion of our dmg comes from the poison and get boosted by alot form toxic delivery (100% poison dmg on crit) thats why its so important to be crit capped.My tooltip dps shown on this forum are old values and are much higher then the tooltip of the current version thats because it was before toxic delivery change.
Toxic delivery enabled us to drop (tooltip) damage and getting more life.

I just don't get it :(

If you are struggling with actually clearing content pm me ingame and i will take a closer loock to help you out.
Can we expect a updated skill tree and some AoW modification in main build? Id like to follow this build as my second character since i really liked in prophecy, would be cool to have it updated.
Last edited by lambrioza on Sep 9, 2016, 8:20:56 PM
"
lambrioza wrote:
Can we expect a updated skill tree and some AoW modification in main build? Id like to follow this build as my second character since i really liked in prophecy, would be cool to have it updated.

here is the link for my current passive tree

take node that i dropped Annihilation because i got the 125%inc crit enchant on my boots.

Gear wise i didnt changed much espite im using ek+slower proc+trap+trap and mine dmg instead of bear trap since bear trap is bugged atm and causes game crashes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info