"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

Does Bear Trap cause crashes for you, or for many people? (it doesn't cause crashes for me, but I do not use it very often, mostly to pin ghosts into place. Should I use it for bosses: I just run around and throw BR traps.

Also, I have replaced Arctic Armor with Clarity, since I am not standing still very often. Clarity means that I only use my Mana potion in Less regen/No regen maps, and that I could drop Deep Thoughts and its mana node. Still waiting for a good +1 curse ammy, so I can run Temporal Chains in Blasphemy as well.

Finally, which should be taken first: Force Shaper or Fangs of the Viper? Though those weak 4% life nodes in the previous version of your build also seem appealing.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 12, 2016, 11:20:03 AM
Bear trap causes crashes for sure. Once I stopped using it, the crashes disappeared.

Theres a recommendation to drop golems once we get mapping because how boss rooms are setup. how do you feel about that?

Why do you pick up the inc. AoE nodes in the witch area? It spreads Bladefall out and potentially reduces the dmg/posion stacks, doesn't it?
Bear Trap has just been fixed in the recent update, so we're fine for using it again.

Slightly edited my build a little as I wanted to use 3 points to get Growth and Decay for some passive regeneration, and the extra damage-over-time doesn't hurt. Haven't took Force Shaper (yet?) as I'm not hurting on damage and everything other than a boss dies in one BF volley.
Last edited by Zarasi on Sep 13, 2016, 3:13:47 AM
"
ganimal wrote:
Bear trap causes crashes for sure. Once I stopped using it, the crashes disappeared.

Theres a recommendation to drop golems once we get mapping because how boss rooms are setup. how do you feel about that?

The golem often immediately triggers the adds, but one bladefall trap takes care of them. No issues with the boss yet, and it is an extra target, so I am keeping it.

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Ok trying out this build after playing non-crit saboteur last league.

Gear:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

-> Cleared perfectly till t10
-> HP problem is real ... (haven't allocated all hp nodes yet)
-> Dmg is really good (Still missing 2 ascendancy points)
-> Very good budget / dmg / clear

I like it !

"
sklipnoty wrote:

Thoughts:

I like it !

I am hitting a wall at level 87 or so.
- I cannot seem to kill 3rd stage Uber Izaro before he kills me. The 100% MORE poison should help a lot....
- Same for the extra crit% on my boots, which would give me three extra nodes toi play with
- I'm having difficulties killing some bosses at Tier 12 maps, especially when they have defensive mods
- T12 Maps that have 2 or more offensive mods tend to be rippy for me.

All in all, I do not seem to have enough dps to really proceed.

Now grinding 10 and 11 maps in the hope that one of the 11 Bladefalls I am leveling will go to 21, that the 21 will be enough for Izaro, and that with 21 and 100% MORE poison, I can roll on to higher maps, but that is still one billion xp away :(

Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Sep 15, 2016, 9:02:27 AM
Wouldn't a good rare dagger be actually better than Binos?
The poison spread seems not necessary as we got 100% poison chance anyway and we got good AoE. The 200 life regen is ok, but nothing to be excited about.
On the rare dagger you could get more caster modifiers and a better global crit chance.
Or do I miss something here?
Just finished my merciless run and started farming dried lake, so I am now starting to actually play the build.

If you can't manage to progress higher than t11 you could always respec into something else.
The Crit Chin Sol RoA Poison Traps uses the same Ascendancy and the tree is similar. Seems to be capable of killing Izaro really easily (judging from the video).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696205
(However, it might have the same issue without Toxic Delivery...)
Last edited by jomtoy on Sep 15, 2016, 9:46:36 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
sklipnoty wrote:

Thoughts:

I like it !

- I cannot seem to kill 3rd stage Uber Izaro before he kills me. The 100% MORE poison should help a lot....
- Same for the extra crit% on my boots, which would give me three extra nodes toi play with
- I'm having difficulties killing some bosses at Tier 12 maps, especially when they have defensive mods

Now grinding 10 and 11 maps in the hope that one of the 11 Bladefalls I am leveling will go to 21, that the 21 will be enough for Izaro, and that with 21 and 100% MORE poison, I can roll on to higher maps, but that is still one billion xp away :(

Hmmm weird with good dodging you should be able to kill uber izaro easy. Anyway to progresss further into end-game I think I would respec into CI for this build. But I don't wanna spend that much currency. It's perfectly possible to reach 11k ES and be very tanky. We would have to drop Bino / Southbound combo and embrace Heretics veil and dual curse aswell.
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
sklipnoty wrote:

Thoughts:

I like it !

pm me ingame when aviable i can do a free run for you.
toxic delivery should solve most of your problems.
Last edited by EkarPoe on Sep 15, 2016, 12:50:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info