[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
oranyy wrote:
is this build also possible as a slayer? i mean, instant life leech, overleech, permanently increased dps because we are leeching all the time

so you could also play with 2 swords for example. since i got 2 350pdps swords, i would rather play with them instead of using claws and spend currency for them.

yeah, do it
Thanks for the great guide. Question about enchanting gloves. If I have great gloves that have implicit 19% increased melee damage is it worth trying to get the enchantment for commandment of fury? Which will provide more dps?
"
Monky444 wrote:
Thanks for the great guide. Question about enchanting gloves. If I have great gloves that have implicit 19% increased melee damage is it worth trying to get the enchantment for commandment of fury? Which will provide more dps?

tough to say because the enchantments provide some utility but i think if you have spiked gloves i would just keep that. a max roll on melee damage is about the same as a near max roll on flat phys damage, which is very good.

fury and some other enchants provide the utility of hitting at range, freezing/chilling, etc.
Ok, i've been reading for like 2 hours and i've taken some notes to improve.

I've been playing for a month. I'm lvl 94, already finished my atlas and have done almost every end game content by myself(except uber elder). Now i'm trying to craft and get currency to afford my next char (Aurabot) and to do this i want to run t16 maps with sextants, but i find it really, really hard to do with my build.

Can anyone check my profile, and tell me what i need to change? I know i need to change the enchant on my helm, and maybe get the gloves with the original implicit. I need to learn to switch flasks when needed. but i'm open to every advice you want to give me.

Oh, i've heard that i need to get steel rings too, but i'd be missing sockets.

Anyways, HELP!
"
Ethodeus wrote:

I've been playing for a month. I'm lvl 94, already finished my atlas and have done almost every end game content by myself(except uber elder). Now i'm trying to craft and get currency to afford my next char (Aurabot) and to do this i want to run t16 maps with sextants, but i find it really, really hard to do with my build.

Can anyone check my profile, and tell me what i need to change? I know i need to change the enchant on my helm, and maybe get the gloves with the original implicit. I need to learn to switch flasks when needed. but i'm open to every advice you want to give me.

Anyways, HELP!

for skills/sockets, i would only use herald of purity. this means you can run steel rings with the right mods if you have the currency.

for lightning strike, i feel you are seriously missing out if you don't have pierce and iddeally you would also have ancestral call on it. even if you have to use the skill gems for a minute just to try it out, do that. then you can work on getting the helm enchant and possibly an elder claw with ancestral call (see my character).

also for lightning strike (or whatever you want your secondary attack to be), you could choose to support it differently now that you can get power charges from your ascendancy. the CoH setup is nice because it's way more effective at generating power charges with assassin's mark, the damage is still pretty good and you get life and mana on kill, which is actually pretty nice defensively. keep in mind though, that unless you do something else with the skill tree or get different unique items, you can only have one curse active. so you might want to just get more damage (crit multi, melee physical, etc) out of lightning strike.

divine life flask has highest amount recovered so if you are going instant, use a divine. also i like half instant, half fast because of the buffs to flasks we have and also the quick life regen, it's useful to benefit from the larger amount of life regained and the duration of anti-freeze (vs just instantly and that's it).

get a 15% might and influence, and possibly one that's corrupted with a good mod
Hi,

I've just started to mapping. Low lvl maps seems like butter!

Can you check my char and tell me if there's some gear or skills gems I could improve/change?

I've been following the guide, I know that I have to get better rare claws, with more dps, a better viridian jewell with 15%, etc... but there's any other advice you can give me?
"
Hi,

I've just started to mapping. Low lvl maps seems like butter!

Can you check my char and tell me if there's some gear or skills gems I could improve/change?

I've been following the guide, I know that I have to get better rare claws, with more dps, a better viridian jewell with 15%, etc... but there's any other advice you can give me?

druggy lol

nice foiled BoR

nah caballero, your gear is pretty nice, especially for that level. you basically want the same stuff but with better stats. weapons would probably be the next thing i change but if you tell me "i have X currency" i could probably point you in a more specific direction.

just level and get more life, eventually get up to those claw nodes with INT on the way to reduce how much you need on gear, maybe find gloves with attack speed instead of mana leech or whatever else is useless on there, etc.
lol this was the first guide i ever followed
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Ethodeus wrote:

Anyways, HELP!

for skills/sockets, i would only use herald of purity. this means you can run steel rings with the right mods if you have the currency.

for lightning strike, i feel you are seriously missing out if you don't have pierce and iddeally you would also have ancestral call on it. even if you have to use the skill gems for a minute just to try it out, do that. then you can work on getting the helm enchant and possibly an elder claw with ancestral call (see my character).

also for lightning strike (or whatever you want your secondary attack to be), you could choose to support it differently now that you can get power charges from your ascendancy. the CoH setup is nice because it's way more effective at generating power charges with assassin's mark, the damage is still pretty good and you get life and mana on kill, which is actually pretty nice defensively. keep in mind though, that unless you do something else with the skill tree or get different unique items, you can only have one curse active. so you might want to just get more damage (crit multi, melee physical, etc) out of lightning strike.

divine life flask has highest amount recovered so if you are going instant, use a divine. also i like half instant, half fast because of the buffs to flasks we have and also the quick life regen, it's useful to benefit from the larger amount of life regained and the duration of anti-freeze (vs just instantly and that's it).

get a 15% might and influence, and possibly one that's corrupted with a good mod

Hey thank you so much, for responding so fast, i went in and inmediatly changed my LS gem set up and it feels A LOT better. Now i just need to get my steel rings.

Again, thank you so much.
Can someone please help me to find upgrades for my equip? I love POE, but suck at judging how good an item is for my build.

My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Exileblue/characters?characterName=Fenrishan

I still have somewhat low resists, my DPS for dual strike is at 80k and 44k for Lightning Strike. I have 1 Exalted and 80 Chaos, which I'm willing to invest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info