[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hey man thanks for the guide, it has been really helpful and the build is really fun to play, this is my first league and it was easy to lvl :)

Do you think this claws will be any good if we switch to herald of purity for the minions? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge
"
iLMagno wrote:
Hey man thanks for the guide, it has been really helpful and the build is really fun to play, this is my first league and it was easy to lvl :)

Do you think this claws will be any good if we switch to herald of purity for the minions? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge

it'll be BETTER with HoP but I don't think it's going to outweigh a good rare claw eventually, which is what you want. you'll be killing shit so fast that you won't care about minions.
Hey Say_Ten,

Have you already tried HoP instead of HoA? If so, which one do you think it's better?

If I go with HoP should I use The Scourge instead of the Wasp Nest (until I can get a nice rare claw)?

I have 2 Wasp Nest ready to go when I reach lvl 60, but I can get The Scourge if needed.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by ricardojpmatos on Sep 28, 2018, 7:46:37 AM
"
Hey Say_Ten,

Have you already tried HoP instead of HoA? If so, which one do you think it's better?

If I go with HoP should I use The Scourge instead of the Wasp Nest (until I can get a nice rare claw)?

I have 2 Wasp Nest ready to go when I reach lvl 60, but I can get The Scourge if needed.

Thanks in advance!

i rly hope u're trolling
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Sep 28, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
Hey! Can you take a look at my char and tell me how to improve it? I've managed to kill Hydra, Chimera and Yellow Elder so far. Almost all maps done. Thanks!
"
josiasss wrote:
Hey! Can you take a look at my char and tell me how to improve it? I've managed to kill Hydra, Chimera and Yellow Elder so far. Almost all maps done. Thanks!

your belt and amulet could be better, at a bare minimum. actually your left ring isn't that good either...missing phys damage...but not sure if you are trying to stack chaos res. you could scour the evasion off and add flat phys or just leave it if you don't care enough.

spending a jewel socket on the frost blades jewel is also up to you. if you think it helps you clear trash faster, then fine, otherwise you might get a better overall result from a really good 3-4 stat jewel that also helps BF

why did you take those mana leech nodes by the duelist? soul raker is usually enough for mana. that would free up 3 points for you to go grab strong arm or take the other power charge if you want it.
Hello guys and gals,
so I'm kinda new here and and I wonder. What should I aim for right now with my build? (I've got about 40c-50c)
Last edited by cholody666 on Oct 2, 2018, 12:31:56 PM
"
cholody666 wrote:
Hello guys and gals,
so I'm kinda new here and and I wonder. What should I aim for right now with my build? (I've got about 40c-50c)

i would pick up a Bringer of Rain and run that since your DPS will skyrocket.

your rings are ok for now but your amulet could be better...not horrible though if you need more INT.

boots could use movement speed (could craft it via tora if you dont want to change boots) but also not necessary

would get rare gloves for dps/life/resists and worry about item rarity later

get the correct flasks

I might be completely blind but is there an ascendancy skill guide since I can't seem to find it :(
Thanks in advance for the help.
Hello, first of all thank you for the guide! I am a new player, I've just started playing this game less than a week ago so I have very little knowledge of the game and am learning as I go.

My question is when should I expect to be able to get all the skills as mentioned in the guide? Currently I'm at level 44 and just finished Act 4. I have most of the gems, but the support gems are not complete yet. Levelling has been pretty straightforward so far and my first real death came from the Dominus fight. I do find that my hp drops really fast in boss fights but that's also partly because I haven't figured out the fight mechanics really well yet. I'm also pretty much clueless on levelling gear and just mix it up as I'm going along.

So to sum it up,

1. At what level should I be able to fully follow the skillset of the this guide?

2. Do you mind taking a peek at my character and pointing me in the right direction of what to do or not to do?

Thanks very much and cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info