Some Ascendancy Statistics

"
Qarl wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Surprised lab time is that low, hopefully it goes up.

I'm surprised it is that high. I think most people just want to get their Ascension and then never set foot in the Lab again.

The Labyrinth content has been quite divisive. There are a lot of players that have loved the labyrinth and sent us very positive feedback. There are players who are very heavily engaged with it (and I suspect that will go up when ladders get added).

We also have players who have disliked it. I'm not sure of the exact breakdown, but it certainly is enough in each camp that it feels too close to call in either direction. I haven't seen many neutral opinions about it.

Other than my great dislike about it being Mandatory content I am pretty neutral about it. If it was side content like Atziri I'd be completely neutral about it as Atziri and the Lab hold virtually no interest for me.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Before nerfing and buffing classes, I think game performance should be looked at. No matter how much a class is buffed or nerfed, if my computer can't run the game it doesn't matter.

You'll be happy to know that game performance is being looked at. Some of the improvements will likely be put in when they can be (i.e. before 2.3.0 when any buffs or nerfs to Ascendancy classes would be put in). Other of the performance improvements may be longer term and will be put in later.

Also, different people will be looking at balance and performance.

Thanks for responding Qarl.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Even though I don't challenge the labyrinth much, I think it's crazy good. The traps are pretty lethal and the fact that you have to do it all in one shot makes it seem DANGEROUS. My heart was pounding at the end of the Izaro fight on cruel difficulty because I knew that if I won, I'd get access to that awesome "chain reaction" skill for my saboteur, but if I lost, all that effort would have been wasted.
the thing that kills my motivation in labyrinths is 2 things...

the feeling you get screwed over when you enchant a helm and get something completly worthless, and the sheer amount of time it takes to do labs is tedious at best.
Interesting stats. It's surprising how much low level content is going on when everyone around me seems to be doing end game stuff.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'd be more interested in the standard versus leagues stats.

Please keep in mind that maybe we shouldn't buff and nerf ascendacies just for the heck of it. I swear it feels like you guys are some sort of control freak. Just let me play the game how I want.
I wonder how many players have completed the merciless lab on hardcore and softcore?
🐢
"
Arrogant wrote:
Perma fortify is THAT good in HC I guess.

and apparently not enough whirling blades users. :P
The problem isn't with players hating the Lab.

It's the fact that when you spend your hard earned playtime clearing the entire place, avoiding traps, making wrong turns, etc etc... And die to Izaro's 3rd encounter and end up in town... Well no one wants to keep doing that.

At the VERY LEAST you should have made "check points" in the Lab so it wouldn't boot you to town on death. The checkpoints are already in the game, it's the small room with the stash box that you encounter three times right before the three Izaro fights.

IGN: Narbays

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info