Some Ascendancy Statistics

Always happy to see stats. Can we get some info regarding the percentage of players who ascended compared to the whole playerbase? One for PHC and one for PSTD, i would like one for HC and STD but with so many existing characters there the stats wouldnt be so clarifying. Also some information on how many of those who have ascended have fully ascended etc. Im sure the community loves stats like those.

Also some of your thoughts on the stats and the game in general would be great.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Cool, thanks for the post!!
The dead will rise again!!
Surprised lab time is that low, hopefully it goes up.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Surprised lab time is that low, hopefully it goes up.

It takes a lot longer to get to the labyrinth than to run it, considering how dangerous it is in there a lot of people probably decide to do it once in each difficulty and then stay out.
It'd be interesting at seeing how many different orbs are used as well. But none the less interesting stats and I love seeing the different in classes for softcore/hardcore. Cool beans.
"
WakeZero wrote:
Hmm, I'm liking my Slayer Earthquake build. Wonder why everyone else is going Champion instead. The Fortify gem gives +dmg on top of the Fortify so I felt it was a fair trade.

A lot of people going Champion play bow builds. Me personally I love Varunastra plus Gladiator for that 78/78 Block.
IGN: Tesael
Last edited by Ameron on Mar 17, 2016, 10:24:48 PM
I'd feel disappointed that my class (Champion) is so popular, but I'm guessing very few Champions picked it for the low life Armour/Evasion benefits. :)
Last edited by rdespair on Mar 17, 2016, 10:24:05 PM
I work in reporting analytics and statistics for a living. I love seeing this stuff. Thanks :)

So why is ascendant so much more popular and something like Elementalist is not? I mean doesnt ascendant give you a few more skill points and allow you to start at another starting point / ascendant class? Unsure how(not if) you can flesh out a really solid build overall if you jump around so much.
"
cesmode wrote:
I work in reporting analytics and statistics for a living. I love seeing this stuff. Thanks :)

So why is ascendant so much more popular and something like Elementalist is not? I mean doesnt ascendant give you a few more skill points and allow you to start at another starting point / ascendant class? Unsure how(not if) you can flesh out a really solid build overall if you jump around so much.

The Ascendant is deceptive, as everyone going Scion goes Ascendant. If you add up each set of three Ascendancy Classes that lines up with a class, you'll see that Scion is currently less popular as a class.

Last edited by Qarl on Mar 17, 2016, 10:37:50 PM
Really interesting read.
Hope you will be able to post some more along the league's evolution :)

Do you think it could be possible to get some more statistics like Atziri kills / Uber kills / Core malachai kills ( number of players who did it in PSC and PHC ) and why not wich ascendant they use ?

From what i see around friendlist and random party my guess is normal Atziri's kills have really increased.

Helio
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info