Some Ascendancy Statistics

Cool thanks for the stats.

I would like to see another stat.
Average and median level of characters that completed the labyrinth for the first time on:
1. Normal
2. Cruel
3. Merciless

For both SC and HC.
Last edited by xykivo on Mar 18, 2016, 10:17:27 PM
"
Siouxsie871 wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Surprised lab time is that low, hopefully it goes up.

It takes a lot longer to get to the labyrinth than to run it, considering how dangerous it is in there a lot of people probably decide to do it once in each difficulty and then stay out.

Id expect it to go up to lower to mid teen percentage. I think most people do it for ascendancy and then never again. Which again, leads me to say that gating the "cool" stuff of this expansion, the build-enabling/build-creating behind the labryinth is not a popular idea. Sorry to say. (not to mention awesome avatar pics next to your char name)
"
Qarl wrote:
"
cesmode wrote:
I work in reporting analytics and statistics for a living. I love seeing this stuff. Thanks :)

So why is ascendant so much more popular and something like Elementalist is not? I mean doesnt ascendant give you a few more skill points and allow you to start at another starting point / ascendant class? Unsure how(not if) you can flesh out a really solid build overall if you jump around so much.

The Ascendant is deceptive, as everyone going Scion goes Ascendant. If you add up each set of three Ascendancy Classes that lines up with a class, you'll see that Scion is currently less popular as a class.

Very true.
Woooo!! Statistics! I love these more than any other news post, besides big patches
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Thanks for sharing, love this stuff.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"I hope you've enjoyed looking at this information. We will share more statistics later, such as a breakdown of popular items and skills."

Yes. More. Pls. TY!

The breakdown shows a bit more parity than I expected. I wonder if and how GGG anticipates buffing underused sub classes (or nerfing strong ones).

Could be a one time pass a year from now, or might they receive more regular, smaller, frequent attention and tweaking.

On the one hand it's a lot of power, so they should be subject to being balanced. On the other hand, continually tweaking them could make players more frustrated than they already get over having their gear and skill gems changed.
"
innervation wrote:

The breakdown shows a bit more parity than I expected. I wonder if and how GGG anticipates buffing underused sub classes (or nerfing strong ones).

There are going to be some adjustments in 2.3.0

We don't consider the current popularity very indicative of the power level of the Ascendancy classes however (and I suspect most experienced players wouldn't either).

Champion is the beast !!!
How many lives did the "memory leak" feature claim?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
I would be shocked if champion does not receive a slight nerf.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info