Some Ascendancy Statistics

20% champions :o
"
"
Priory wrote:

Have you guys looked at the percentage of people that liked and disliked it in standard vs hardcore leagues?

If i had been playing standard i would find it an amazing addition, but as it stands, it is just too damn dangerous in HC. It is NOT fun to level to 70 then take the labyrinth only to die to a stupid combination of desync, crashes and traps that take a percentage of life!? you can't even overlevel for the labyrinth if you find it dangerous..

The most complaining I've seen about Lab is from Standard players that are pissed off a form of hardcore is being forced upon them. Even though their "permadeath" only costs them between 10 minutes to an hour.

The reason I don't play Hardcore is due to desync bugs and crap that just made it damn frustrating to play. its annoying in softcore but not the end of a lot of effort. Labyrinth has reminded me repeatedly I Hate playing hardcore. Desync deaths after spending an hour in a place pisses me off fiercely. I've tried playing lockstep mode, I don't know WHY the hell I get spike lags so much that I've been forced to play predictive which is more or less a death sentence in the labyrinth.
Predictive is totally fine for lab. It is even better than lockstep if ping is over 100. But if connection is unstable/laggy then it doesn't matter if you use predictive or lockstep, you are still gonna die.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Guardian being the last on the list is a mystery for me. I am playing two guardians both above level 80 and both would stack with each other perfectly fine. My second on is a solo guardian casually bringing a 1k es aura that stacks with discipline and an icestorm that wrecks face. Being able to get my flat es from (reserved) mana/int I never felt the need to get good es gear and could focus on resists and more int. Because I want to reserve 98% of my life and mana anyway I can run haste with lvl 19 bm and 3 purities with a level 3 enlighten (level 2 + 1 from black sun crest). Like any low life caster it hits hard and with the es aura you can run baby shavs into tier 10+ maps. I sit at 7k es without a real shavs or discipline being level 86. ZO + time of need is wonderfull btw. I can run anything except ele reflect and no regen. Like anything with icestorm it is a really good labybuild. Precasting icestorm wrecks Izzaro. And I am using arcane vision because seeing things in the laby is kinda important. They feel like wasted points until you tried running laby on low life vision once. (lightradius op against traps)
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
"
jugglereli wrote:
Yus more stats!!!!!!

Kinda wondering why Elementalist and Slayer are so damn low. They both seem like Their in the top 5 best ones to me...

To me Slayer looks the worst Ascendancy class in the game. And I'd love to like Elementalist but I find there is too much very specific stuff in there that doesn't make it worth picking. Heck I took the Occultist on my highest character ever, a storm caller (in standard now of course), just because the + 1 curse alone is more flexible than the whole elementalist class.
Wow! I did NOT realise so few people chose Guardian... I am playing a Low Life Double Flame Totem Guardian and i love it hehe. I really thought Guardian would be ALOT more popular after i saw his ascendancy tree. Really suprised. o:
I think I did merciless labyrinth underleveled with my gladiator. My prblem with labyrinth is that it doesn't test the strength of your build but which build it is. I'm yet to succeed doing it with my CI minion occultist. The minions block your view and traps are mostly lethal, whereas an armor char can sometimes even ignore spike traps.
The slayer and elementalist being so unpopular surprises me. They're really good
Can't believe we are already talking about nerfing the Champion for being the most chosen class. How about buffing/changing the mechanics of the other classes to make them more attractive? Clearly people chooses the class for its survivability, so find a way to add more survivability to other classes...Have you considered that maybe the class is overused because is right on spot and provides the best Damage/Survivability balance? Balance the other classes.
Nothing here that is a surprise in the published stats....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info