Some Ascendancy Statistics

Only entering the lab for the points, overleveled since in range was too much lag deaths.
Will now finish the non Lab related chalenges in PSC, here and there test for getting the Merc Lab points. If still some time left I might considder trying the Lab related chalenges, but not too sure on that, since for me Lab is just a big bummer.

I got the feeling that despite being available on all difficulties and being the newest content the percentage for Lab is clearly the lowest is a strong indicator:
From my guess after being curious/getting the points (or often failing on the way) lots of players realize there is just better things to do with their time in game since Lab does not fill their personal expectations when it comes to PoE.

Would doubt the numbers will go up really far for Lab. At least most poeple I know considder Lab annoying and only check now and then if they can survive for the Asc-points (and most often keep overleveling the area further since they died to lags at Izaro and do not want to waste time doing redundant puzzles just to die to a lag again).
Last edited by boesersven on Mar 18, 2016, 2:42:45 PM
Ascendant is No.1, but the Slayer Node for Ascendant still doesn't have effect on cast speed when leeching
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
Interesting thanks
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Really strange that there are so many Scions, although I rarely see some in HC Perandus.
And I also thought that there are even moree champions.
In every group 50% champions till now.
Spamming and timing Docks instances for Atziri/Uber farming still works, after all this time? Wow.

I don't see any other possible explanation for that number.
Could just change the Champion node to perma fortify while holding a melee weapon. It would mean less builds able to use the class but more balanced. I don't know if that is the way people would want it to go. Less options for more balance. I myself don't really care either way.

"
azraelb wrote:
Really strange that there are so many Scions, although I rarely see some in HC Perandus.
And I also thought that there are even moree champions.
In every group 50% champions till now.

There aren't that many. It's just that there is only 1 asc class choice instead of the 3 every other class has. Only 9.2% of people total are playing scion in HC 80+, whereas around 24% of people are playing duelist. Around 15% are playing Marauder. More marauders than scions... I think they are around tied for lowest played with templar and ranger.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Mar 18, 2016, 6:11:07 PM
as usual GGG only posts stats that they seem worthy and again no absolut numbers.
no breakdown on the 4 leagues.

and most important of all (as it is what this expansion is about) there is no breakdown on the labyrinth!
i'd love to see how the percentage would look like when you break down the lab time into normal/cruel/merc.

and i think lab time will go down even more. many ppl already have their enchant and there is NO reason to run it after that.
Yus more stats!!!!!!

Kinda wondering why Elementalist and Slayer are so damn low. They both seem like Their in the top 5 best ones to me...
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Mar 18, 2016, 8:25:41 PM
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
as usual GGG only posts stats that they seem worthy and again no absolut numbers.
no breakdown on the 4 leagues.

and most important of all (as it is what this expansion is about) there is no breakdown on the labyrinth!
i'd love to see how the percentage would look like when you break down the lab time into normal/cruel/merc.

and i think lab time will go down even more. many ppl already have their enchant and there is NO reason to run it after that.

Except that a good lab instance is better for farming than maps.
Woo, Pathfinder is the 2nd least popular subclass.

My inner contrarian is glowing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info