[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
Shajirr wrote:
About the lvl 100 tree - the jewel socket above Acro doesn't make sense since the build doesn't need proj. dmg.
These points are better spent on getting frenzy charges, since each charge increases both attack speed and gives dmg multiplier to everything.

Same to Scion jewel socket, spending 3 points on stat nodes to reach 2 mediocre spell nodes, Harrier and 1 jewel socket don't seem worth it, when you have direct access to life nodes which were not taken.

Jewels are so damn powerful, I think they're worth it.

After level 92, every point given is a luxury anyway, most people don't level that far. But a single jewel can give 7% maximum life, 8% projectile speed, 8% attack speed with bows and 10% damage. That's huge.

For uber atziri or hard bosses, you won't be able to sustain frenzy charges, so investing into frenzy charges is a mistake I think. They're just a nice bonus when mapping that's all.

For the harrier investment part, I have moved the 5 points given to 21% attack speed + 20% arrow speed, added 2 points on top, and took 9% attack speed (12% attack speed left to go) 9% cast speed (to be able to activate vaal haste/grace quicker) and 5% movement speed (more means more defense and faster clearspeed). Plus 12% spell damage (don't really care, just a bonus) and a jewel slot. With the jewel slot I aim to get a 7% life, 8%bow attack speed 5% attack speed and damage/phys damage or spell damage jewel.

With that being said, it can always be sacrificed for more life nodes on tree to achieve 7k life with belly of the beast, 7.7k or so with Kaom's Heart.

Since level 100 is a point where people are rich anyway and can afford sick jewels, its better to get jewels.

Quick Edit: I think I will consider using 3 points on the leftmost jewel to remove intuitive leap instead of harrier or the projectile damage jewel. Stand by for updates :)

Edit 2: Changed level 100 tree to have the same amount of jewels (removing intuitive leap lets us use 8 rare jewels with 9 jewel slots)

Here is the new level 100 tree

Thanks to Shajirr for challenging the level 100 tree.
Last edited by Mothren on Apr 18, 2016, 3:50:49 AM
Is removing Intuitive Leap worth it though?

You save 4 passives on pathing with it.
So, removing it equals gaining a new jewel slot for 4 points.
Unless you have good 4 mod jewel, which will cost anything from 1 to 10ex, this is not worth it.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
Shajirr wrote:
Is removing Intuitive Leap worth it though?

You save 4 passives on pathing with it.
So, removing it equals gaining a new jewel slot for 4 points.
Unless you have good 4 mod jewel, which will cost anything from 1 to 10ex, this is not worth it.

Umm, its actually 3 passives. Str node before life nodes (1), int node before power charge (2) and power charge duration before power charge (3).

It's totally worth it.
How many chromes did it take for you to get 3G 3B on your belly? I've spent over 800 so far, no dice :(
"
Jouchebag wrote:
How many chromes did it take for you to get 3G 3B on your belly? I've spent over 800 so far, no dice :(

Around 450 chromes. All single chromatic tries (no vorici).

However if you get 2 blue + 4 green, I suggest you use those colors as they are. You can socket ethereal knives instead of arc and it will work just fine for mapping.
Posted bunch of updates.

Gear at level 92 (changed stuff around).

Tree with socketed jewels (changed like 3-4 jewels), used 9 regrets to spec into a build with 63% projectile speed and 2.71 attack speed unbuffed.

Changed the quiver, lowered critical strike chance and multi but obtained 41% projectile speed on it.

With this attack speed and projectile speed, I can get up to 13 procs per second on large packs, 9 procs per second (for each spell) on bosses (this numbers are without using onslaught flask or frenzy charges, trying to make the build ready for recording faceroll of t15 bosses).

Critical strike chance is overcapped now with shadows and dust, but it will be around 94.5% with facebreakers.

Edit: Added Atziri Kill video to the guide
Single target dps concerns I think are addressed in this video :)
Last edited by Mothren on Apr 21, 2016, 10:28:25 AM
Hello, i have to say a very good and promising build,i watched the video, I think im going to try this build out. Could you be so kind and post the leveling guide on points like first 20,40,60 and 80 if that wouldnt be a problem.So i know in which direction im going when im leveling. Thank you and good luck.
Last edited by Iceman0601 on Apr 23, 2016, 2:42:25 PM
Check page 2 for the level 30 and 50 skill tree reply I gave to electroretard.

80 points should be I guess:

80 points, character is probably level 59 or 65-ish if skill point quests not done yet but close

Afterwards, you go acro and vaal pact and jewels.
Last edited by Mothren on Apr 24, 2016, 10:21:42 AM
"
Mothren wrote:
Check page 2 for the level 30 and 50 skill tree reply I gave to electroretard.

80 points should be I guess:

80 points, character is probably level 59 or 65-ish if skill point quests not done yet but close

Afterwards, you go acro and vaal pact and jewels.

Thank you i found the trees,but i dont understand some things. When i get to level 80 and continue leveling do i respec from the life nodes near/and the force shaper because those arent included in your 92 skill tree or even the 100 skill tree? Are those nodes only used to smooth up the leveling process or did the final tree changed and you didnt revised it?
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Thank you i found the trees,but i dont understand some things. When i get to level 80 and continue leveling do i respec from the life nodes near/and the force shaper because those arent included in your 92 skill tree or even the 100 skill tree? Are those nodes only used to smooth up the leveling process or did the final tree changed and you didnt revised it?

Yes, during leveling, you take what nodes are close, and when you make the switch to the main build around 65 or so levels, you can respec from those life nodes and physical damage nodes to path along to acrobatics and life/crit nodes residing there.

I recommend you only get acrobatics and not the extra 4 points (phase acro), not until you are over level 80. It is only a safety measure for higher levels when spells start to hit harder.

You have 18 free respec points for a new character, best make use of it to level faster :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info