[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

well i just did uber lab on my second try with no death ( die first time on trap before first boss was trying to rush to it ) but not so hard i use a lot of mirror arrow and decoy totem ( do the same on hard boss t12+) work great

just want to say thx for the build i think is the best i play so far now if only i can 6 link my chest
700fuse so far :(
Last edited by djeezo on Jun 27, 2016, 1:50:15 PM
after 25 lioneye's i got it
Sorry all, had some work to do.

Continuing from where I left off:

darqnyght
Couldn't see your setup, you might have swapped gear.

However at level 89 you can obviously do atziri with ease. Check the videos section for a person with level 87 and tabula rasa do Atziri with ease in patch 2.2.

For your bow question. We are NOT interested in BOW damage.
We do spell damage. So that's a no to Chin Sol.

Additional arrows don't apply to blast rain, so reach of the council does absolutely NOTHING for the build.

s1hardcore
You need more life (80+ plus strength if you can get it) on helm.
You need life on quiver (80+).
You can improve your boots later perhaps
Rest of the gear is fine.

The damage you will look at is not blast rain, but bladefall :) You should have 12k+ I guess. Or something around that mark.

Your gear is just fine.

Bisrob
Getting a belly of the beast will improve your life pool, but not by much. 126 life is decent on a chest :)

You should upgrade other gear and look for 7% increased maximum life + damage + attack/proj speed + crit/critmulti jewels.

90 chromatics won't be enough.

kadjeek
With blasphemy + warlord's mark + careful usage of atziri's promise flask you should never die to single reflect mobs.

Perhaps you ran a reflect map? Check this thread's pages for ways to run physical and elemental reflect maps.

AakashSky
CI tree is not effective unfortunately.

phantam
Going 3x vaal grace setup for uber atziri is more viable now. Forget tremor rod.

Gift's from above is lacking defense (life). You need more life on every single piece of gear.
You cannot buy every piece for 1 alch-3 chaos and expect the build to perform good in terms of tankyness.

You can spend 5 chaos per piece and get decent resists and life. (I for example am overcapped by 34%+ elemental resistance on my gear to be able to run elemental weakness cursed maps).

Get 30% movespeed + 80+ life + 20+ strength and double resists on boots. Same for any gear you can.
For example craft 26-30 strength on the helmet from haku's armour workbench.
Grab a better quiver with 80+ life 30 crit chance 30+ proj speed and craft crit multi onto it via tora's crafting bench.

You don't need lioneye's gem, it only provides better damage and some utility. Go lethality cluster instead southeast of ranger.

acrisius_
Quill rain is mostly fine, especially considering the fact that its accuracy checks are bugged with blast rain at the moment. You will only notice a reliability drop in t12+ maps. However you can invest in crazy amounts of damage with it.

ooglawoogla
Hi mate, I'm glad you made it work on HC. Way to go!

Evasion chest is fine I think. If you can get a good 1600+ evasion chest with 100 life + 30+ strength, you will have less HP but it will be just fine, especially if you have 5%-7% increased life jewels all over the place.

Belly is more of an endgame chest for providing 6k+ HP to avoid oneshots.

TeamNobility
Get a better second ring with 70+ life and strength if you can.
Get better boots with 80+ life 25+ movespeed 20+ strength and double resists.
Get 5%+ life jewels to bring that HP up to 5.5k.

ChoChoTrain333
I think the blasphemy setup is better, more reliable.

acrisius_
Congragulations mate! If I chanced a skyforth's I'd keep em for future build possibilities.

Hell I'd keep em just for the fact that it sells closer to 50 exalts in the later times of the league.

This build is cheap, you can upgrade slowly. Getting a 6link for mapping is not THAT important. You'll be 20% slower without the 6link.

Wjcheng
Cast on critical strike > increased crit damage > glacial cascade > blasphemy > blink/mirror arrow > faster attacks > whirling blades-offhand > increased duration > immortal call

Berkleys
Ok mate, do you use orb of storms - power charge on crit to bring your power charges to 7?
Check my gear, your gear doesn't have +life on it. Please buy gear with +life and +strength.

For examples on what you should buy, check my gear in the first post. You can get some stuff with less properties to be able to buy them cheap.

Buy movement speed boots (30% movement speed).

To check dps, click the bladefall icon on your character sheet (appears after pressing C and has a horizontal bar with spell images on it). You should have 7 power charges up to be able to understand the true dps.

For a bow, use quill rain, it will help soooo much.
Your quiver is fine. Use diamond rings with 70+ life and resists.
Use a rare rustic sash as your belt with 80+ life 20+ strength and double resist stats.
Use a rare helmet instead of goldrim, which is AWFUL for increasing your life.

After the upgrades, post again, we will see how you're doing.

Bmxant
Get a rustic sash with 80+ life 30+ str and double resists.
Get good jewels afterwards. Check the thread or the first page for example jewels.

vantro
Good budget gear.
You need perhaps a better amulet.
The rest is finding awesome jewels with 4 mods. Or 7% life jewels with 3 mods.

I would recommend that you find a level 21 0% quality bladefall because quality on bladefall decreases the single target dps.

forestgrenpa
You can go full creative with them mate. Smoke mine is a hipster option for running away from sticky situations for example. A second vaal skill like vaal lightning trap might be an option but we already obliterate bosses. Really don't know how you got 4 sockets empty though. It should be 2 sockets instead?

Mobility setup: 4
Cwdt IC ID Vaal Haste/Grace: 4
Ice Golem Hatred Blasphemy WM: 4
Orb of Storms PCOC: 2 (2 empty)

hayjoelb
The small things definitely will help, plus good jewels, but the main thing you are missing from my OP dps numbers is the 6th link.
If you socket conc effect on there, thats 1.6 times your current damage number :)

For bosses, you can swap in conc effect instead of increased critical damage to see a definite increase in kill speed for now.

djeezo
Fuses are cheap mate, you should have gone vorici 6link :/
Best of luck, and thanks for the compliments, I am happy that the build is working out great for you :)

djeezo
Congragulations!!!
I hope you are absolutely demolishing stuff now, tell others about how things are going sometime :)
any tips for doing atziri with this build i seem to be dieing to the reflect in the splitface every time
"
Mothren wrote:

For bosses, you can swap in conc effect instead of increased critical damage to see a definite increase in kill speed for now.

I thought we should switch out Arc for conc effect for bosses or did that change?

Mothren, I am having some trouble with Izaro (going to try the decoy totem trick soon), but want to increase my DPS a bit more to help out. What should my next gear upgrade be? (I'm thinking +1 max power charge on the bow would greatly increase my DPS or am I wrong?).

Spoiler

The life flask should probably have a different affix, but I haven't gotten to changing it yet. I haven't gotten to linking my bow yet since I spent all my fuses on the chest, but will do that soon.

Not sure how to link my jewels but they are mostly HP + attack/projectile speed.
Last edited by crushinton on Jun 28, 2016, 11:39:46 AM
"
ralawar wrote:
"
Mothren wrote:

I thought we should switch out Arc for conc effect for bosses or did that change?

Mothren, I am having some trouble with Izaro (going to try the decoy totem trick soon), but want to increase my DPS a bit more to help out. What should my next gear upgrade be? (I'm thinking +1 max power charge on the bow would greatly increase my DPS or am I wrong?).

The life flask should probably have a different affix, but I haven't gotten to changing it yet. I haven't gotten to linking my bow yet since I spent all my fuses on the chest, but will do that soon.

Not sure how to link my jewels but they are mostly HP + attack/projectile speed.

You had a 5-link at the time I gave conc effect swap advice, so yeah, with your current setup you swap arc out for conc :) Gz.

What is your attacks per second? It should be at most 3.45 (which is not viable to reach with lioneye's) since you don't have a helm enchant. I prefer just under 2.7 or exactly 2.7, no more.

For izaro I think you need 1 eternal flask surgeon's of bleeding removal. 1 bubbling divine life flask. 1 promise. 1 basalt. And finally, 1 Stibnite of adrenaline.

Use mirror arrow, decoy totem might be overkill but you can use that anyway, respect its mechanics, keep moving and press a stibnite flask every 5 seconds to form a smoke cloud. You'll be fine.

Yes your next upgrade is +1 PC bow. Perhaps an amulet with more life, but that will only improve minimally.

Edit for user pobubas: For atziri, check out the videos. You will walk around and find a clone that is not the mirror and fire at it with the correct angle (you have 270 degree freedom from 360 degrees, just don't face the mirror which is in the 90 degree remaining part).

If that is unclear, make sure to not be in the middle of the clones, and fire to one clone that is not the mirror from its side. That will guarantee not hitting the mirror clone.

Use 3x vaal grace gem perhaps to ease out the fight.
Last edited by Mothren on Jun 28, 2016, 1:02:37 PM
Heya Mothren!

Out of all the CoC builds, I've given yours a shot, first timer here!

Anyhow, regarding the tree, - probably asked a few times as well - what's up with skipping the crit nodes for bow at the lower right corner? Too bad investment for a couple of points for extra multiplier+chance?

Other than that, looking good! Leveling is a tad hard, but I hope I'll get there.... eventually.

Keep on rockin', mate!
Thanks, I'm nearly at the point where I can put the build together. I've looked at your jewel stats but I don't have the budget to get gg jewels so what stats should I prioritize aside from life? And when's a good time/minimum stats to switch from quill rain to lioneye's b/c I rolled a +1 power charge on my first lioneyes.
Last edited by Liquinova on Jun 30, 2016, 10:06:34 AM
Hi Mothren,

Just started PoE at the very end of Perandus and start of Prophecy.. first build I followed and I love it. Could you - or any experienced folks reading - please suggest steps on what I need to work on? I know my stuff is less-than-optimal (putting it lightly) but I'm a bit overwhelmed as to what I need to focus on improving first..? I have no idea how people afford things like 6L Belly or rolling corrupted +1 PC bows without insane amounts of time? There's probably a fuckload of stuff I don't realise I'm doing wrong either since I don't have anyone I can ask.

At the moment I get one-shot in Merciless Labyrinth by the boss's green shit so I'm tearfully looking at my gear. My survivability is really questionable on higher-tier maps.

Thanks.

Spoiler

I'm level 83. 3664 HP.
Passive Tree - Note the garbo jewels
Last edited by Klamby on Jun 29, 2016, 9:37:26 AM
Hi Mothren,

Thanks for awesome build! I killed first Atziri on 78 lvl with just 4-link with it and uber Izaro was not too hard also. To manage it easily just pop basalt falsk+taste of hate and face tank. He dies very quickly. My gear right now:

Spoiler

For mapping i use Atziri's Promise and Silver flask instead of basalt and non-instant life flasks.
And i use lightning golem instead ice because i already have around 95% crit on blast rain and lightning golem buffs us very nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info