[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
Mothren wrote:
"
darqnyght wrote:
Hello I am doing your build and having a difficulty getting above 4k hp. Which is causing me to die a bit. Any suggestions? I am very new to PoE and I do not know how to link my items in here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darqnyght/characters

Very good items here and there.

First of all, spec out of fatal toxins cluster. Give those 3 points to Devotion and 2x6% life nodes. Find a rustic sash with 80+ life +Str and double resists. That should give you closer to 5k HP. Then you will try to find jewels like TRGPUZ in the page before this one, or you can check my jewels in the first post. You are only level 83, keep gaining levels too.

Is my gear/level viable enough to kill normal atziri? I've never killed him before and i want to kill him. Also how do you help your computer. I lag when I crit a little. Fps drops from like 100 to 50s-40s and if anyone else is in my party it drops from 60 to 4 Fps. Also I notice my ice golem dies a decent amount on tier 7+ maps. Any suggestions with my gem setups?
Thank you for such a fantastic write up and guide. I got some question regarding the critical strike and hp. Damage wise too.

Character: Avenger_WatchmeBlast

1. For my gears, I have checked on my character tab . My blast rain base crit chance is at 25% . With 6 power charges up, crit goes up to 75% only. I know I am missing one more passive from the passive tree.

2. Right now my hp sitting at 4.5k hp , that is with belly and some jewels with 5% to 7% maximum life. Projectile speed is at 60%

3. My blast rain damage is barely hitting 3k . I am not sure why you have 30k:)

4. Do you think my gears are fine?

lol
Hi guys,

I just got the Jewellers Touch Prophecy (5L on the next jellewer's).

This is my current chest:

Spoiler

Do you think it is worth to buy a cheap belly and 5L it? I just have 90 chromatics :/

Would there be a significant increase in my life pool?

Ty for your answers!
TeamNobility
If you can find a 3G3B Belly, switch to that. Get a better attack speed lioneye's, possibly with power charge corruption.

Raystar
Hi mate. Of course windripper is a viable alternative which has decent attack speed and base crit chance. However I obviously couldn't predict that it would be as low as 3 chaos this league. You can use that too. Especially for MF ing and quantity farming.

However a quill rain is a much better starter I think. We are trying to get both our attacks and spells above 90% crit chance anyway. Might as well have them both start at 5% base crit.

Wjcheng
Starting with quill rain provides the benefit of not needing to invest in attack speed OR projectile speed. You can pick jewels with just 5% life and any suffix you like (blue jewels) and you will still wreck stuff until t10. After that though, accuracy starts to kick in.

Muchale
That is some great gear mate. Close to mine last league. If you have a good pc and you can record videos that I'm missing (1 t12+ map with rippy mods and uber izaro, perhaps uber atziri with 3xvaal grace setup) I will showcase them in the first page :) Glad you're enjoying the build!

darqnyght and the rest, I'll answer after some of my urgent work is done.
What's the deal between using Blasphemy+Warlord's mark vs Herald of Ice + Ice Bite + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark? Seems like the herald setup is better (damage and safety with freezing) if you have the room to use it, right?
"
ralawar wrote:
What's the deal between using Blasphemy+Warlord's mark vs Herald of Ice + Ice Bite + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark? Seems like the herald setup is better (damage and safety with freezing) if you have the room to use it, right?

What about single target boss, like atziri or (to a lesser extent) izaro?
Hey, I was looking at different bows for this build. I know wind ripper is viable, what about chin sol and reach of the council. Chin sol is 100% more bow damage at close range. Would that apply for abilities?
"
darqnyght wrote:
Hey, I was looking at different bows for this build. I know wind ripper is viable, what about chin sol and reach of the council. Chin sol is 100% more bow damage at close range. Would that apply for abilities?

This build already does absurd damage. I think being able to hit reliably is more important.
I really like this build, it's fun to play (my fist CoC build).

But i died too much on reflect, very bad experience with shavronne ... My gear is crap so it's normal i guess.

Hi, is it possible for this build to go CI? With assassin class

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info