2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

Didnt get, why 6l 5green 1 blue Splendour with 700 es is not good choise ? For example it cost 10 ex 700 es 4g regalia with around 60-70 res cost same 10 ex. Why regalia is better ?
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i dont understand how you get that high block chance only with rumi flask since you got no block notes in passive tree.

Flask effectiveness and base block with a shield is enough to reach cap
"
brunowa wrote:
LOVING this build.

I respecced an old Ranger into this build and it's great... unfortunately I don't have the extra skill point or +8 attack speed from bandits but otherwise all good.

An issue I'm facing, however, is crit chance. My base crit chance is only 28%. How are people getting it to 60% base before power charges and diamond flasks?

I'm having no issues with mapping, but single target bosses I'm having some issues generating crits and also sustaining mana... for eg, just tried Malachai on Merc and I died twice (I'm level 81).

I ultimately want to take down Atziri with this build.

Any suggestions for what I need to focus on? How do I generate more crits and sustain my mana with single target? Unfortunately I'm not rich so can't afford a 6L etc.

Currently:
- Level 81
- 7,800 ES (with discipline)
- 75/72/75 resis
- 26/22 block chance
- 1,800 DPS (cyclone tooltip in h/o)
- 28% crit chance (base, without power charges)

Gear and tree below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBUIHHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlhXXFe0WvxmKGyUi9CSLJJ0nISoLKjgrCiycLKYsvzQKNbk3TDdmPV9BlkZxSVFJsUuuTLNSU1S9VmNcQF3yX2piWmqMbAttGW-ecFJ1_XcHf5Z_xoMJhG-ExYauhxOJ04w2jZKP-pDWkyeVLpXIlouXBpeVl_SbtZykn22hL6LZpyuus6_rsNi0DLVIvorDOsSix53IFMrT0B_Q0ND1037UQtW518_ZW9-K35jpAuq662PsGO-I7-vw1fVv9z35N_4J?accountName=brunowa&characterName=Brunowa_Ranger

Single target mana sustain comes from critting a lot and refilling vessel of vinktar, not sure how you only have 28% crit chance, i think with power charges i have somewhere near 70%, did u take all the crit from the tree yet?
"
Guys, what do you think about use Atziri's splendour ? I calculated, you need 125 chromes avarage to get 5g1b and 600-700 es 20-25all res. Also big bonus would be 100mana on kill, that means you can change assasin's mark for voul curse and generate power charges in cwdt blade vortex pcoc setup. What do you thinking about that ?

Definitely a solid idea, i will most likely add this to the main guide since several people have recommended it, and i think its a good option :)
"
brunowa wrote:
LOVING this build.

I respecced an old Ranger into this build and it's great... unfortunately I don't have the extra skill point or +8 attack speed from bandits but otherwise all good.

An issue I'm facing, however, is crit chance. My base crit chance is only 28%. How are people getting it to 60% base before power charges and diamond flasks?

I'm having no issues with mapping, but single target bosses I'm having some issues generating crits and also sustaining mana... for eg, just tried Malachai on Merc and I died twice (I'm level 81).

Are you looking at the crit chance for cyclone or your default attack?
"
sefarison wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
LOVING this build.

I'm looking at the "Main hand critical strike chance" in offence tab.

I've taken all critical strike nodes from tree.

With 4 power charges up i hit about 48% crit chance.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
LOVING this build.

Yes, but cyclone has a different crit chance than your default attack due to increased critical strikes gem and quality on CoC.

"
sefarison wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:

Yes, but cyclone has a different crit chance than your default attack due to increased critical strikes gem and quality on CoC.

Got it thanks... on Cyclone I'm at 47% crit and 67% with power charges... so I guess that seems normal.

Still having trouble with getting crits for single targets though (the big bosses that don't die in 3secs... eg Malachai) and trouble sustaining mana (I don't have Vessel of Vinktar unfortunately).
"
brunowa wrote:
"
sefarison wrote:

Got it thanks... on Cyclone I'm at 47% crit and 67% with power charges... so I guess that seems normal.

Still having trouble with getting crits for single targets though (the big bosses that don't die in 3secs... eg Malachai) and trouble sustaining mana (I don't have Vessel of Vinktar unfortunately).
[/quote]

For mana sustain you can try mana gained on hit jewels, elreon jewelry or acquiring vessel of vinktar.
Took this build to the edges of hell and came back laughing.

Twinned Core Down
Twinned Colo Down
Uber Down
Great build!

Ignore the poopie Vessel :( Lent my friend my spell one and forgot to get it back rofl!
Great build though! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info