2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
d666xiem wrote:
anyone have life/hybird/low life version for this build?

If you are interested i could try to help you create another version, my initial thought was going hybrid, so i have some ideas about how to make that work, and for low life u mostly just replace the CI with pain attunement and arcane vision.
"
Nicol wrote:
Side note which is kinda cute, we can use inspired learning in the witch jewel socket. Been messing around with it.

Edit: The Magnate would be better for charge generation than just a -20% charges used belt, right? I might try equipping one and going back to core/whatever and seeing how flask uptime is with that.

Yup this belt can help with charge generation, also has some nice phys damage and str to able some red gems, can definitely use if you have capped resistances.
"
Guys, WHat do you think about enchantmen 25% bladefall dmg ? Any point to buy helm with that enchantmen and craft it ? Would be any noticible changes in dps ? Thanks

I doubt you would experience any noticable damage difference, i would rather search for cyclone radius or attack speed if you want something impactful.
"
Hey man nice build! Quick 2 questions:

1/ How often can you keep your Vinktar up both in map and boss fight.
2/ Would you get more damage replacing controlled destruction with EK? I assume getting 5G on an ES chest is the main problem.

Actually, there's a certain chest on which it's quite feasible to get 5G with ES stats.

Atziri's Splendor.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
Guys, WHat do you think about enchantmen 25% bladefall dmg ? Any point to buy helm with that enchantmen and craft it ? Would be any noticible changes in dps ? Thanks

I doubt you would experience any noticable damage difference, i would rather search for cyclone radius or attack speed if you want something impactful.

Actually for this very same reason I switched from fire golem to lightning golem.

That and the +lightning damage to spells might be nice with Vinktars
"
d666xiem wrote:
anyone have life/hybird/low life version for this build?

I am running a low life version of it right now. Tree is basically the same except you pick up the PA and arcane vision nodes. I run hatred, herald of ash, disc for auras and blasphemy walords + vulnerability.

Overall I think the CI version is better because of the higher ES pool. Low life is definitely more damage with hated and herald of ash though.

Character is Meatspinmedaddy if you want to look. Awesome build by the way!
Last edited by Grahnja on Apr 25, 2016, 10:30:55 PM
I'm using the life version of the build myself. Running Lightning coil and an iron skin flask to make up for the lower EHP (Amazingly, just from our increased flask effect nodes Rumis adds 4.5k armor which turns into 11k with increased flask effect iron skin). Still gearing up decent rares and gems though since Coil puts quite a strain on resistances itemization.

The pure ES version is probably better if you're using Skyforths though, but the life version lets you run around without much fear of stuns and freeze. Ill probably switch to ES once I get Skyforths and a Splendour.
"
Orangesilk wrote:
I'm using the life version of the build myself. Running Lightning coil and an iron skin flask to make up for the lower EHP (Amazingly, just from our increased flask effect nodes Rumis adds 4.5k armor which turns into 11k with increased flask effect iron skin). Still gearing up decent rares and gems though since Coil puts quite a strain on resistances itemization.

The pure ES version is probably better if you're using Skyforths though, but the life version lets you run around without much fear of stuns and freeze. Ill probably switch to ES once I get Skyforths and a Splendour.

Isn't the player just immune to stun when "cycloning"?

I'm running this same build, but without skyforth and never had problem with stun.
You're right, there's even less of an incentive to run life then.
"
Orangesilk wrote:
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"

Actually for this very same reason I switched from fire golem to lightning golem.

That and the +lightning damage to spells might be nice with Vinktars

Gonna echo lightning golem here. I don't want to say "free haste", since 10% isn't exactly the 25% you get with a haste aura, but considering you cheat the reservation, and you get faster whirling blades, IMO lightning golem completely outclasses fire unless you absolutely MUST have that 20% increased damage for whatever reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info