Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] Phys Crit Iron Commander Siege Ballista || Atziri Down || Budget

a level 20 LMP is only 15% less damage and if its a 20/20 gem you also get 10% attack and cast speed. in that in mind i still dont understand why you use the unique jewel for extra projectiles with your totems
"
itabs wrote:
a level 20 LMP is only 15% less damage and if its a 20/20 gem you also get 10% attack and cast speed. in that in mind i still dont understand why you use the unique jewel for extra projectiles with your totems

It frees up a gem slot... That extra gem slot will probably give you more DPS than a jewel.
Hey just wanted to check in.

Just broke 600 dex in my 50's here...

LOVING the build. 3 ballista was starting to slow down, but getting the 4th really picked things up.

Currently running things off of 4-links as well. getting a 5 link soon will step things up again.

Defensively having the possibility of 2 4-link CWDT set ups, (currently messing around with CWDT-IC-EC-ID, and CWDT-AB-GMP-Temp) plus having 4 ballista around to decoy means I feel incredibly safe and have only died to a lag spike thus far.

Great stuff, thanks for the content. looking forward to the revisions and updates.
"
itabs wrote:

1) LMP is LESS where as the gem is REDUCED. In PoE these two words mean different things. Think of it this way. LESS means we are only dealing 85% of our damage potential. The reduced is like we just lost 30% increased damage nodes from our passive tree, like 3 small ones.

2) It frees up a gem slot giving us a HUGE damage bonus compared to running LMP.
or you could just get drill neck with +1 projectile and still have 3 of them going on, at the end you wont really be needing more than 3 with 6+ totems?
witch gives both gem & jewel slots.
on leveling id still run the jewel as socets are not easy to come by.
jewel slot is a hell of a lot cheaper then a +1 drillneck. Most people will be in perandus limiting the amount of those available and most people won't have the means for that.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Mar 23, 2016, 12:09:50 AM
Well, Drillnecks are actually quite plentiful and cheap in Perandus compared to any league before it.

Nevertheless, getting that particular corruption is still very rare.
I think idea of having 7 totems is simply awful and terrible. Even with 0,000001 sec cast time you must stand still for it, and first boss aoe will kill they all at once. Mayby if GGG shows some love for totems and gives some kind ( like trap can have ) 5 sec after placement dmg immunity that will work, but in current squishy ballista state definitely not.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 23, 2016, 6:04:35 AM
"
Kartikdon wrote:
Siege Ballista + PPAD + Faster Attacks + Pierce + Inc. Crit Strike + your choice. I will go with Crit Multi.

what is this trolling Kartikdon? :D
(under the links section)
dis mah sig.
Last edited by InSaNeOo on Mar 23, 2016, 8:43:22 AM
@InSaNeOo Well, pierce is still a viable option because it is a 29% MORE multiplier at 20.

Last edited by Curtsie on Mar 23, 2016, 8:50:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info