[2.2] Phys Crit Iron Commander Siege Ballista || Atziri Down || Budget

"
FocusedFelix wrote:
Did you level with Siege or level with ele SA/LA (Storm Cloud) til 32 when you could use Iron Commander?
Gonna run this as my next build but I want my 1-32 to be as smooth as possible.

Do both. :) I'm doing it now. Youll need Split for 1-8 for sure, then LMP your Siege at 8. From 8-18, SA still is faster than just Siege. At 18 though, I got Splinter jewel, and Added Fire+PPAD+Faster Attacks on Siege, and switched off of Split. I mostly have just been using Siege now, Frenzy for picking off things/building charges.
Pretty much what Zinki said.

Split arrow + Siege from start. LMP your siege until you get rain of splinters. Just keep working from there with dex and life. I ran a static electricity jewel up until I got the bleed/poison ascendancy node. This would pair very very well with a storm cloud. When I leveled I just simply used blue/rare self found bows. Storm Cloud would be a lot easier though.

You should have no problems hitting 600 dex by late 50's. I ran a black sun crest as well until I was able to run 5 totems (800 dex) without it and then swapped to abyssus.

just remember to drop your LMP as soon as you get rain of splinters. LMP is horrible compared to that jewel.

Last edited by Kartikdon on Mar 15, 2016, 7:47:55 PM
added an Olemc's Sanctum Video. Currently processing so it will be available soon.

https://youtu.be/VhNFH4tPgos
Edit: never mind, was being dumb.

started this build, about to equip Iron Commander so pretty pumped for it.
Last edited by helgi on Mar 16, 2016, 11:49:39 AM
I have another build I have been trying to get going on. I have everything for it. 6L carcass, soul taker, GG mace.. fully loaded gear. but I can't stop playing this guy :P Guess that is a good thing. Been farming up some good currency with him with ease. A lot of bosses that many hate are pretty easy.
Hey was just wondering How the hell do u get 5 ballistas at once? Been wonderin
An option to easily reach 800 dex is socket a fluid motion near totemic zeal with a perfect 24 dex one.

Cost me an alc and I get 64 dex. I just put the totem stun immunity jewel in the jewel socket that was 1 pt away while traveling there. Doing this because I don't think I can min/max enough to get 800 dex with abyssus.
"
Ruthlessness wrote:
Hey was just wondering How the hell do u get 5 ballistas at once? Been wonderin

the unique gives us +1 siege ballista totems per 200 dex.

as far as reaching 800 dex no one really should be having an issue. If you look in the gearing section you will see that every piece I have has +dex on it. Add this with black sun crest you should be hitting 800 dex around around 60. But yes, you can use +dex jewels to boost you into the next +1 totem bracket if needed.
why run slower projectile instead of pierce gem?
Both give 29% More damage, and Pierce doesn't penalize your projectile speed on top of having a lower mana multiplier.

Extra pierce chance is useless...but the other benefits looks pretty good.
Siege ballista has 100% Pierce chance already, so the Pierce gem would do literally nothing. Slower projectiles is brilliant, because Siege Ballista arrows already travel so fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info