[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

"
I'm pretty sure that cyclone alternates hands and doesn't attack with both at the same time.

So your chance of getting max endurance charges from the 'Outmatch and outlast' gladiator node gets reduced by 50%. Also, your chance to bleed is also reduced. Try switching to cleave and you should notice a difference.

You are definitely correct. It is just a preference of play style. I prefer cyclone, which indeed alternates hands.

I guess Ill go rumis for 70%block and stick with cyclone. and thanks for replying!
Would this build be viable with Abyssus + Lightning Coil? I know about the resistance "issue", but how about the increased damage taken? You think it'd be alright?
"
HudaZki wrote:
here is my own version of dual wield cleave gladiator

tree:

my gears with link gems on it:
Spoiler

dps with hatred aura only:
100k with increased aoe gem
160k with concentrated effect gem

defense:
55% physical reduction with grace aura only

resist:
75% on elemental and chaos

attack and spell block:
51% with painforged which is up all the time during enemies' encounter

total HP:

@naderni my version of BOR CLEAVE. one thing i dont like about jack axe is the attack speed it is very low. And my leap Slam is fast as whirling blade the problem is the distance and also the build is flexible. I can run reflect maps with minor changes on gems and aura. Ele weakness is not a problem cuz i can switch mings to a resist ring.
running map with chaos damage on the ground is not a problem cuz i can cap my chaos resist to 75%. Ill make a video and show how fast my leap slam is hehehe.
Last edited by HudaZki on Mar 28, 2016, 3:40:52 PM
I want to share my experience.

I reached lvl 67, switched to the two fancy axes and bor and... just wow.

It's so fast I can't even see the demon hand cleave mtx.

Thanks for making this build! Having loads of fun so far!
Reached lvl 90 last friday and had very little death count, mostly from game freezing up. Otherwise, this build can barely be touched by any mobs and most of them just explode before even getting close.

Awesome build OP
Hello there !

Just passing by to give my feedback on this build that I really really enjoy so far.

I am lvl 81 and keep growing, but this is a load of fun.

I actually spent around 3 ex for my gear because I looked for nice rolls / optimization but you can easily go down to less than one and keep it rolling. I also did like 4 or 5 atziri runs at my level and didn't die more than once or twice on her, I lack training for sure on skill dodging but this build kicks asses ^^.

Spoiler

ty for your work pizza, and keep it up !
Spoiler

So I decided to do the build without BoR and instead use Abyssus + 6L Coil (I had some spare currency) and I gotta say.... This shit is amazing! 145k dps WITHOUT frenzy charges at lvl 66 and.. Yeah, stuff dies sooooo fast! I realize its early (as I said lvl 66) but I think the setup is going to work REALLY well late game.

EDIT: Capped on resists and 60% phys reduction without using pots and Vaal Grace.
Last edited by TheMothLord on Mar 30, 2016, 9:03:26 AM
wheres the best place to go on the tree after lvl 87?
Last edited by willypop on Mar 31, 2016, 9:51:07 PM
I dont get why you use that explosion / bleeding part of the Ascendancy tree. Its just bad and not necessary. Monsters melt anyway and the spell block is godly. :)
"
raggapaul wrote:
I dont get why you use that explosion / bleeding part of the Ascendancy tree. Its just bad and not necessary. Monsters melt anyway and the spell block is godly. :)
That's just like, your opinion man.

You can get the bleed and still get 100% spell. The actual question is whether or not the charges are worth it. On trash it really doesn't matter and unless there are adds with the boss, you won't get the charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info