[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

I just refer to the bleeding/explosions part. The generation of charges with the dual wield kill is godly. But I just dont think that the 10% hp explosion damage will help at all if mobs die anyway. It wont help either with bosses. The spell block ascendancy node is just better in my opinion.
Apparently the build creator is on holiday or something so he can't reply.

You can scale that explosion damage to 50% of the monster's life. Through increased physical, area and pure damage. Also through Hatred, Herald of Ash and Frenzy Charges.

This increases your AoE significantly. Also if rare monsters are in the middle of a pack, they get hit by 10 explosions.
Last edited by Samecircletwice on Mar 31, 2016, 9:52:42 AM
We can agree to disagree then. I like the bleed explosion for the removal of corpses, if you don't value it, there is another dw cleave build that forgoes the bleed, takes full spell and therefore gets to use a higher dps main hand. Guy is running a mirrored main, legacy Soul Taker off, and does some pretty serious damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1460040

I do agree on the spell block, planning on respecing later, got 1-shot twice last night by spell in a map. I couldn't even get close to the mob... Dropping charge generation and keeping the 2-point bleed.
Last edited by 13isLucky on Mar 31, 2016, 11:40:03 AM
hey pizza boy, why didn't you take unwavering stance? is it not good or something?
"
Zenkaken wrote:
hey pizza boy, why didn't you take unwavering stance? is it not good or something?
Pizza is away for an unknown period of time. Unwavering Stance is out of the way and we technically still evade through the Blind built into BoR is how it was explained. Can you take it? Sure, if you find it to be valuable.
"
13isLucky wrote:
"
Zenkaken wrote:
Pizza is away for an unknown period of time. Unwavering Stance is out of the way and we technically still evade through the Blind built into BoR is how it was explained. Can you take it? Sure, if you find it to be valuable.

alright, thanks for answering
Since the lab was so straight forward today I actually did a little grinding to see if I could get something useful on my BOR. About 20 runs later I get this. Not sure if its the most useful of the three, but im sure not going to risk changing it to get something else :)

Thats a very nice Enchantment, Id love to get this ;D
Re-specced the tree for more life, armor and potentially more damage with levels. Hit 100k cleave dps with Hatred/HoA/Golem, no charges up. Tempted to go original legacy BoR for the added life and 6 levels of FA. Plus the ability to enchant, my current v2 BoR is corrupt...

Took the plunge. Working on a decent enchant atm... 109k cleave dps with lvl 19 gem.
Last edited by 13isLucky on Apr 2, 2016, 12:13:15 PM
Hey guys, I'm a noob, so sorry for the noob question. I have a level 43 and I can not go through The Lord's Labyrinth. In the first stage easy to kill Izaro (1/3), in a second stage (2/3) Izaro kills me for a few seconds. Today tried a a labyrinth all day. Maybe I'm just too early to try to go through a labyrinth on level 43?
Thanks in advance for comments.

UPD. i did it. Today, everything was very easy.
--
Ad astra per aspera
Last edited by R3dF0x on Apr 3, 2016, 8:00:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info