[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

@stauch3r

I guess if you want to want to run a 6L, I would go with Lightning Coil, but you will have to make up the resistances on your gear.

@Fancastic

Thanks for the feedback. I took a look at your build and it is pretty good.

Although for your tree, you spend 4 points getting to devotion. But if you instead move those 4 points to getting constitution, you will end up with 5% more life for free (unless you plan on getting the extra endurance charge). I would also go for the Frenzy charges later on if possible.

I think on your gloves, try to get at least 10% attack speed gloves if you can, since they provide a lot of bonus damage. Maybe phys damage on your amulet (optional since it is quite expensive) and armour on your belt if you can. Otherwise, the rest is all perfect. I like how you use sacrifical garb. Great work!

@s1njo

lol thanks. Glad your having fun!
Last edited by cookees on Mar 26, 2016, 2:20:05 AM
@Supreme_pizza tnx for fast response, i was also thinking about moving those four points from devotion to constitution. about gear .. only jack and bor i bought .. rest are self found .. amy is my source for intellect and i think it will be a lot expensive to get phys on it. about gloves and belt will try to upgrade them :)

Edit: upgraded gloves, belt and amy(amy costed me only 1c)
Last edited by Fancastic on Mar 26, 2016, 3:15:08 PM
I was never a fan of leap slam, but this build is tough and fun to play. Thanks.
@Fancastic

Ah nice upgrades. Especially the belt. Wow!

@jesmoy

Thanks!
Hey Everyone,

Sadly I will be going away for a while and will not be able to respond to any questions about the build.

Thanks to everyone for playing this build and leaving me such nice feedback. I hope you guys continue to enjoy playing it and I wish you guys good luck for your future builds.

If you do have any questions though, you can still ask them in the thread, and maybe someone who has played the build could help you out. Although, many questions have already been answered in the previous few pages.

Bye.

EPIC/FUN nothing more to add and im still lvl 52 gj just started the perandus league dont have many experience but this guide help me a lot was toough to get the currency to buy 3 required equipment but i got them oh well cheaper than a 6L.

nothing more to add than this see u in game peeps.

easter_egg_bunny IGN
great build, i corrupted jack the axe to have culling strike as well.
how do u have 5 perma endurence charges?
My two cents for anyone following the build:
1. gladiator bleed explosion is really strong this patch. In terms of defense the ascendency tree doesnt really offer too much but the clearing pack exploding is very satisfying.
2. Im using cyclone variant, cyclone attack with both hands as well so pretty much the same. I use LGOH+blood rage with cyclone for survivability. Link on BOR is cyclone+LGOH+WED+added fire.
3. IMO biggest drawback on Jack the axe is the reduced leech rate. Other than that Jack is really good with 100% bleed and 2% life leech.OFC if somehow I can get a 350 pdps axe with crafted bleed I would use it too but I got my jack for 1c only.
4. Not really sure about ascendcy node 'outmatch and outlast', for me it is not even possible to sustain 3 endurance charges when mapping and I go normally pretty fast, and the node is useless against bosses. Im thinking to swap it with painforged to gain 8%block. With BOR dual wield axe we can got 40% block, which is not that bad.

Please share your feedback if any. Awesome build, thanks to OP. Hope you enjoy your break and come back soon.
I'm pretty sure that cyclone alternates hands and doesn't attack with both at the same time.

So your chance of getting max endurance charges from the 'Outmatch and outlast' gladiator node gets reduced by 50%. Also, your chance to bleed is also reduced. Try switching to cleave and you should notice a difference.
Last edited by Samecircletwice on Mar 28, 2016, 10:30:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info