SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Xavathos wrote:
"
"
Xavathos wrote:

Holy crap, why did I ever even acknowledge your existence. Grandmaster troll right here. -_-

I never asked for a refund. What I gave them is theirs. You have a reading disability

Well, the way you wrote your post talking about money you had into a game you no longer support paired with the deletion of your account logically implies a full refund. Because why else would you do that? You could just not log in anymore.

It's called making a statement. That's how much I disagree with what's been going on. Enough to throw out everything I paid for.

"
Remember the forum bullies who said "There will NEVER be a SSF League in PoE"?
I'm currently accepting apologies in PM.
:)

I don't remember, can you point us to these comments or perhaps sick your doggie @turtle on it.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
It's called making a statement. That's how much I disagree with what's been going on. Enough to throw out everything I paid for.

Ever read Belgariad? I think one part goes like this: the kid killed a wild boar but forgot to jump to the side so it cracked him a few ribs. As he lay the in bad all bruised, friends and family visited to pamper him a bit and praise the deed which was a fairly pleasant affair until his grandfather dropped in and told him a few choice ones about brats with a chronic lack of common sense, leaving the boy dumbstruck. Turning to his aunt for consolation, he asks 'I was brave all the same, was I?' To which she answered, "Of course, dear, I'm sure the pig was quite impressed".
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"

Ever read Belgariad? I think one part goes like this: the kid killed a wild boar but forgot to jump to the side so it cracked him a few ribs. As he lay the in bad all bruised, friends and family visited to pamper him a bit and praise the deed which was a fairly pleasant affair until his grandfather dropped in and told him a few choice ones about brats with a chronic lack of common sense, leaving the boy dumbstruck. Turning to his aunt for consolation, he asks 'I was brave all the same, was I?' To which she answered, "Of course, dear, I'm sure the pig was quite impressed".

The difference is I don't want or need anyone's pampering OR consolation. And YOU or any of the forum bullies in this thread are not my grandfather.

Nobody would have known any of it, if I hadn't been pestered by annoying no-life gnats day in and day out.

Also, you're not being clever. You're being one of them. Stop it.
"
"
raics wrote:
"

The difference is I don't want or need anyone's pampering OR consolation. And YOU or any of the forum bullies in this thread are not my grandfather.

Nobody would have known any of it, if I hadn't been pestered by annoying no-life gnats day in and day out.

Also, you're not being clever. You're being one of them. Stop it.

He was angry and he deleted his account. Its not like him or many of the frogger haters are using them atm. I am not atm but I could. I am not making a statement. I just am not having fun so until I am I am taking a break.
"
if I hadn't been pestered by annoying no-life gnats day in and day out.

My poor you, so unfortunate, getting "bullied" like this , oh ....

But we all know that if such things happen, the huge amount of trolling from you behind it is likely the main reason. It's all on you.
It's almost like you are asking for it, so I would say that Raics' comparison does make a lot of sense here.

In fact you've been doing nothing but false claim so far, and obvious lies that everyone see now.

[Removed by Support]
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Tyrone_GGG on Jan 26, 2017, 11:29:55 PM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
if I hadn't been pestered by annoying no-life gnats day in and day out.

My poor you, so unfortunate, getting "bullied" like this , oh ....

But we all know that if such things happen, the huge amount of trolling from you behind it is likely the main reason. It's all on you.
It's almost like you are asking for it, so I would say that Raics' comparison does make a lot of sense here.

In fact you've been doing nothing but false claim so far, and obvious lies that everyone see now.

[Removed by Support]

your completely right he should play POE even though its no fun to play anymore to prove he is above the bullies! Actually he quit for the right reason and you play for the wrong ones, clearly.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Jan 27, 2017, 1:10:12 AM
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

your completely right he should play POE even though its no fun to play anymore to prove he is above the bullies! Actually he quit for the right reason and you play for the wrong ones, clearly.

I gave it another try. I simply despise it too much. Gold doors and super mario world to find keys, backtrack in circles, etc. I really was excited about that upcoming league and hoped I could convince myself to accept that crappy part of the game.

It's a real bummer
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

lol !
The "bullies" paranoia will never end I guess, well it's easier to just put the blame on everybody else and call them "bullies" for sure.

What do you know about why I play ? Actually you don't, you know nothing here, baseless silly assumptions, like some other ones here.

Anyway, I play because I am having fun, Labyrinth included.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 27, 2017, 2:33:56 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

lol !
The "bullies" paranoia will never end I guess, well it's easier to just put the blame on everybody else and call them "bullies" for sure.

What do you know about why I play ? Actually you don't, you know nothing here, baseless silly assumptions, like some other ones here.

Anyway, I play because I am having fun, Labyrinth included.

And clearly others hatred of the Lab prevents you from enjoying it and thus every one should be forced to do it.

Last edited by Zalhan2 on Jan 27, 2017, 2:39:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info