SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Zalhan2 wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

your completely right he should play POE even though its no fun to play anymore to prove he is above the bullies! Actually he quit for the right reason and you play for the wrong ones, clearly.

lol !
The "bullies" paranoia will never end I guess, well it's easier to just put the blame on everybody else and call them "bullies" for sure.

What do you know about why I play ? Actually you don't, you know nothing here, baseless silly assumptions, like some other ones here.

Anyway, I play because I am having fun, Labyrinth included.

And clearly others hatred of the Lab prevents you from enjoying it and thus every one should be forced to do it.

I seriously doubt that anyone cares whether you hate it or not. But those who are campaigning for a change, a change to something that some of us love, is what some of us take issue with.

Making it optional will remove any reason for going in there at all, and some of us enjoy the break from the leveling monotony.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
And clearly others hatred of the Lab prevents you from enjoying it and thus every one should be forced to do it.

Do you have many more silly and irrelevant assertions like this one ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
"
Xavathos wrote:

Well, the way you wrote your post talking about money you had into a game you no longer support paired with the deletion of your account logically implies a full refund. Because why else would you do that? You could just not log in anymore.

It's called making a statement. That's how much I disagree with what's been going on. Enough to throw out everything I paid for.

Okay well, my apologies for my misunderstanding then, but that's quite a statement to make. At great cost to yourself. But then, why bother with threads like these I wonder? You've thrown in the towel on GGG and the game, why linger here?

I'm honestly wondering, not being sarcastic or trying to get you to leave. I don't understand your reasoning but it intrigues me.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 27, 2017, 4:53:25 AM
"
The difference is I don't want or need anyone's pampering OR consolation. And YOU or any of the forum bullies in this thread are not my grandfather.

Nobody would have known any of it, if I hadn't been pestered by annoying no-life gnats day in and day out.

Well, it wasn't technically his grandfather in the book either, but who is your father or grandfather is besides the point. Which is that such statements are about as effective as burning your crops to protest the national pricing policy, the pig won't be impressed and your family will have a really hard time that year.

Got a small confession to make here. A long time ago when they started implementing bullshit uniques and Shav was one of them with a hefty 50ex price tag I promised to stream destroying one if I ever drop it. At some point later I did drop it, remembered that thread and just gave the item to a buddy, because ultimately nobody would care whatever I did, pig least of all.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Shovelcut wrote:

I seriously doubt that anyone cares whether you hate it or not. But those who are campaigning for a change, a change to something that some of us love, is what some of us take issue with.

Making it optional will remove any reason for going in there at all, and some of us enjoy the break from the leveling monotony.

But lab is fun and rewarding and interesting and refreshing, there SURE must be reasons to go in there even if ascendancies were ALSO given somewhere else too.

Hypocrite lab lovers a bunch of them. You all claim you enjoy lab for its design, but as soon as you hear ideas about alternatives you shit yourself like its taking something from your playstyle. The current LAB is taking away from our playstyle why dont we act like a-holes? And no, providing feedback and ideas is not acting like a-holes, cause thats what we are doing here, we aint trying to change the games genre, we aint trying to change how people playing, we aint trying to get anything from anyone, we just want some consistency by GGG, its not acceptable to have an arcade game as a prerequisite to progress your character inside an ARPG, its simple enough.

How any addition/change/rework in the ascencion method - while keeping it as an option also in the labyrinth - will have any negative effect in anyone's gameplay/personal experience

Try to answer the above and stop going offtopic like you are in some kind of Opra show. That includes you too Reporter you give (constantly i might add) white knights reasons to spam shit that has nothing to do with the thread (not like they needed some, they been behaving like this since the start). I understand you might feel like you are helping but you aint, by bumping the thread without adding something new to discuss or some new idea for the OP to add.

What does bashing a thread or a cause or the people in it offer to you or others or to the community/game in general? You enjoy being assholes? You enjoy beeing bullies? Cause thats what you are doing. In a thread about alternatives and change you bash the people, well done. Besides those, what forces you to come here and post irrelevant or agressive comments? Nobody forces you to click on the thread the way WE are forced to go through labyrinth, reading/posting in this thread is COMPLETELY optional and your own choice so why the fuck are you here? Just to spite people? To enrage others with your often ignorant, unthought and straight up antagonistic offtopic comments? Stop coming here ITS THAT SIMPLE. If there was a campaign in the streets about giving people alternatives for x thing, would you go there in person and bash on them? (rhetorical) For fucks sake you act like some kind of gossip show panel, criticizing the criticizers of GGG like its going to add points to your account or some shit. Unbelievable. Try to add something of importance to the thread for a change, like answering the bolded question or in a constructive manner say why you dissagree with the 10+ ideas presented on the OP. Leave your fucking ego aside for a moment and go play with the lab or something. We are ok with people playing and liking the lab (we even suggested things that will help you while farming it), why the fuck cant you be ok with others disagreeing with its design philosophy? Rude and uneducated lot of white knights, bullying and picking on criticizers of their beloved company that can never be wrong and there is no room for changes.

Similar for those bumping the thread with commenting on other's comments about the comment in another thread, or bumping it for the shake of bringing it up again or because they are used to. You hurt the cause rather than helping it. A new person coming here and commenting doesnt give anyone more reasons to say the exact same things they said to the last one or the person before that, and that includes both sides.

So again ill try to reach out to everyone, please stop going offtopic and crapping all over the place cause thats what you are doing right here for quite a while. Peace and open your minds

P.S. : Raics, I was expecting you way earlier in this thread, as well as many other of the older (not age) PoE players, guess the new demographic GGG aims too for a while now sees absolutely no issue at all with the whole concept, design and actual implementation of the lab. And no it doesnt have to do exclusively with liking/disliking it or having/not fun when doing it.

P.S.S : Updated the OP like 2 days ago.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Jan 27, 2017, 8:56:57 AM
"
Regulator wrote:
How any addition/change/rework in the ascencion method - while keeping it as an option also in the labyrinth - will have any negative effect in anyone's gameplay/personal experience

This has been explained to you guys already.

Alternatives are not a problem, as long as they are a lot more time consuming or expensive, than doing the Lab "properly". Else they would invalidate the Lab and Ascendancy expansion. As for why would GGG not invest time & money to offer you alternatives, you will have to ask them.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
That's what we're doing here, Morbo. We're asking GGG. That's what this forum is about, communication with GGG.

Looks like the communication is one-way only.

Let's do some math. We were asking for SSF in OB already, that's 2013. Only partially got it in 2017. Lab is 2016, so 2020+, then. :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 27, 2017, 9:13:35 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Looks like the communication is one-way only.

Let's do some math. We were asking for SSF in OB already, that's 2013. Only partially got it in 2017. Lab is 2016, so 2020+, then. :P

If communication is one way, it represents poor company management. All that needs to be done here, is for GGG to just say Yes or No or we are considering/not considering it, then ALL of us can get on with our lives.

It's almost like GGG enjoys the pvp style crap going on here. Rats in a cage.

Sorry, Regulator. I'm finished
"Someone doesnt agree with my line of thinking! Wah, all bullies and assholes, the lot of them!"

Free thinkers like to call that Fascism. Showing your true colors yet again Regulator :)
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info