SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
It's sad to see how many trolls came to this thread lately, there was a time when we discussed between lab "haters", "lovers" and players who do it just for the points, but don't enjoy it, in a pretty decent state of harmony.

One of the few discoveries of that journey was that we all agreed in more aspects than one would imagine.

I guess that's just a bug in the matrix in this forums.

Nah it's simple.

Lab haters want ascendancy points to be acquired elsewhere as if doing the lab 4 times on a character was the end of the world and warranted such a huge change to lore and game design, effectively ignoring all the people who DO like the way the lab is and its rewards.

Then you get the hardcore lab haters who basically want it gone entirely.

Lab lovers are like "dude wtf chill, you only have to do it 4 times and you can pay for a carry if your character is that bad."

Lab haters are upset that not everybody thinks the way they do and choose to complain for 400 pages instead of voicing their concerns once with their arguments (like a grown man would do) and letting GGG handle the feedback.

Have you voiced your concerns in these threads more than once? Yes? Suppose you're not a grown man either.

I have no concerns when it comes to lab.

Whenever I do have one tho, I e-mail GGG and let them know what I think in a calm and collected manner without making up bullshit stats to back up my claims (IE.: OMG GGG EVERYONE HATES LAB, PLS REMOVE OR I QUIT!).

They then proceed to forward my feedback to the appropriate team and thank me for my continued support and we all move on.

How do I know if my feedback is actually sent to a team? I work as a lead QA in a triple A company and it's procedural. Teams receive relevant player feedback continuously.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jan 25, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
Good for you.

This is the way we do it here. If you don't like it, don't open the thread.
"
Good for you.

This is the way we do it here. If you don't like it, don't open the thread.

And this is the way we do things. Don't like it, don't read our posts.

Do you see the folly of your ways yet or are you really that blind?

This gets nobody anywhere. The only ones doing it right in this thread are GGG. Because they're not here.

And yes, I know I include myself in that. It was a mistake for me to try and have a discussion here. Fully admit that.

This is not a discussion thread, it's a rant wall, so don't be surprised when people treat it as such.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 26, 2017, 4:35:35 AM
"

I remember a couple of years ago that you promised to quit PoE forever if they ever introduced SFL. Why don't you make good on that promise?

You can't remember a couple of years ago, unless you are on an alt account.

Furthermore, find the post because I'm fairly sure I never once promised to quit if they added SFL, if I would have said anything it would be if they made a self found league WITH adjusted drop rates.

Unfort. you don't make any promises you just troll the forums so its hard to call you out on your bullshit that spews.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
filtre wrote:
Even After 393 pages of replies I want to say this - Lab is not for all, it is optional. Go away with your democracy to general game balance where the real POE problems are. If you want ascendancy points you need ascend. Does not this sounds logical to you? - if your build is so bad that it can not beat normal and cruel Izaro, then I really doubt that ascendancy points will help you. Otherways - buy lab carry or do it with your friend.

Haha you think they have friends.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
filtre wrote:
Even After 393 pages of replies I want to say this - Lab is not for all, it is optional. Go away with your democracy to general game balance where the real POE problems are. If you want ascendancy points you need ascend. Does not this sounds logical to you? - if your build is so bad that it can not beat normal and cruel Izaro, then I really doubt that ascendancy points will help you. Otherways - buy lab carry or do it with your friend.

Haha you think they have friends.

They do! More than 700 of them in fact, if we are to believe the other thread. Problem is, they all hate the Lab. :(

The irony can be so, so very ironic sometimes.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 26, 2017, 9:34:59 AM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

I remember a couple of years ago that you promised to quit PoE forever if they ever introduced SFL. Why don't you make good on that promise?

Furthermore, find the post because I'm fairly sure I never once promised to quit if they added SFL, if I would have said anything it would be if they made a self found league WITH adjusted drop rates.

Unfort. you don't make any promises you just troll the forums so its hard to call you out on your bullshit that spews.

Nope. That's exactly what you said. And this is my one and only account now. Not an alt.
"
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

Nope. That's exactly what you said. And this is my one and only account now. Not an alt.

Welp its a false claim, unless you are willing to prove it, otherwise your remark is nothing but a troll.

FeelsBadMan

You've went and deleted it by now. Man up and keep your promise.
"
You've went and deleted it by now. Man up and keep your promise.

You are aware that after all the trolling you've done, you have 0 credibility here ?
You are a pro in this field, but believe or not, some people just don't delete posts like you would do.

And it is your only account "now" ? How funny right, what happened to the others ?
:]
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 26, 2017, 9:57:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info