Current Development Priorities

Now on with my post.

Loving the new league, new form or economy and the randomness of the value and items on offer by perandus.
Labyrinth is an amazing addition, and loving the sub classes.
Really outdone yourselves and haven't been this happy since masters came out.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
No checkpoint still? Really?!

Guess I'll stick to Standard where I only need to run that thing once, too bad because Perandus was really fun until I hit the lab.
Like I said in the last thread, I like the transparency on issues you are facing, but I was disappointed to see that the last post about the server/realm issues was removed from the news feed. Better keep that in to not irritate the players even more.

"
It also give Standard players a taste of the adrenaline experienced by Hardcore players.

If we wanted that, we would be playing hardcore.
Last edited by Rixieness on Mar 7, 2016, 6:45:10 AM
"
Icemaz wrote:
Sub 10 minutes? I'm already doing sub 5 minute runs :)

Still no Frenzy helm enchant I think I'm over 75 runs now :/

My first helm enchant was 20% chance to get one additional frenzy charge using frenzy. :P
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Cant be leave you cant even get a word right. You need to consider the resources and stop being so ignorant. If you don think the game is worth the wait go play something else. Otherwise go read to understand why. You are clearly impatient, probably why you have the awakening support pack because you just wanted a beta key. Might wanna grow up a little or take your bad attitude back to the blizzard forums where crying is a thing.[/quote]

LOL wow calling me ignorant? what words don't i get right? seriously saying oh they don't have the resources is BS they have how many players playing? there is enough resources right there to test server stability, mechanics, and performance don't you think? nah because i am just an ignoramus that doesn't know any better right. Oh and the supporter pack i got after awakening was released,Next thing you will ask is why you get it if you cry on the forums blah blah blah right what you say is crying i call using my freedom of speech don't like it Tough. Is because i enjoyed playing Awakening so much a great expansion.

And also i never said i wasn't enjoying the game, just because i voice my opinions or suggestions then that makes me a hater?
So far I've yet to die in the labyrinth on my main after several runs. This pleases me, and it certainly isn't super easy to do, but its not ridiculously hard either. For example I've been able to beat Izaro while he had his charge, and another time when he had conduits active.

I really don't want to fight him with both, but appreciate that I probably don't need to just go to town if I mistime when I attack him and he leaves with goodies reactivated.

Having his health bar fully deplete in each encounter would help to tell when he is about to run off. Right now I basically have a hard time judging the right time to blast him or go smack his toys around.

The dart traps in the final room can be a pain, when the rest of the room is spike traps. At least I haven't run into the entire floor being lava yet..

The story is different with my new alt. I went in and got wrecked by Izaro's first fight on normal. I wasn't doing any damage to him, despite being pretty overpowered against the mobs in there. I'll keep at it though. My alt really had no business in there yet, especially when I'm used to having a totally different build lol.

I wish I would have held off playing till after the changes. Running all those trials and the lab 3 times was rather tedious. Fun but repetitive. And I only had one character.. >_<
Performance
We are currently working hard on improving the performance of the Perandus encounters. There are some significant improvements coming, some of which may be deployed tonight or in the morning.

some of the encounters are the most lagg fest things i have ever had the joy of meeting in the 4+ years of poe last night i nearly ripped as i went to 3fps lol and i have 12gig of ram and was on low settings with a quad core and a gt9000 was nuts
This game uses 6gb ram for me now toping my 8gb. On top of that,i drop to 20-25 fps in the labyrinth when thete are a lot of traps-blades. On perandus fights and strongboxes too.
That's on an i5 2500k and a 7850.
Labyrinth is unplayable for now.
I hope you fix it before league ends. Never seen that before in any game.
Can we get perandus chests/cadiro in labyrinth? Its fun but if i do it a lot i feel like im missing out on coins/loot.
You guys are amazing! Hope the AC gets fixed soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info