Current Development Priorities

Really nice league!
Ascendancy is fantastic, the Labyrinth is fantastic, Perandus league is fantastic. You've all hit it out of the park with this one.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
"
Xedralya wrote:
Ascendancy is fantastic, the Labyrinth is fantastic, Perandus league is fantastic. You've all hit it out of the park with this one.

THIS ^, minus Perandus... I'm not crazy about uniques being so accessible. BUT OTHERWISE THIS ^

Ok, I have one slight complaint. I'd love to see more mini-bosses like Argus in the Labyrinth, something to keep things exciting!
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on Mar 7, 2016, 12:53:24 AM
Wow Chris, at work at 5 am?
It is very frustrating.

Turn out that high ping in my area might be because of a fault on the Asia Submarine Cable Express (ASE) system off Singapore.

The problem is expected be fix later this month!

Really want to play Perandus league.
I dont understand why I run into those chest mobs and theres like 50 using the strongest most powerful skills combined including chaos damage, I go evasion and have no chance I cant even imagine how hard it much be fore player doing hard core. These mobs are impossible to beat with melee when you gotta get close, Ive had as many as 50 mobs using a vast assortment of crazy powerful skills vs 1 guy. Thats a bit much and to open the chest and find 3 coins realy makes you wanna quit playing all together or find a class that can handle so many mobs.
Always interesting to read development thoughts.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Some Standard and Hardcore players (i.e. not those in the Perandus leagues) have a lot of characters that they want to Ascend. Running 18 Trials and 3 Labyrinths is a lot of work when you have several high-level characters from each previous challenge league. We will be running a process tomorrow that will grant some Ascendancy points to existing Standard/Hardcore characters. Characters in Cruel will receive two points and characters in Merciless will receive four points. You still need to run a Labyrinth to actually choose an Ascendancy class. This means that if you run the Merciless Labyrinth, it'll be equivalent to running all three (due to the bonus four points). Note that this is a one-time process that we run, and only applies to existing permanent league characters.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I <3 U CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EDIT: Too bad i already ran it 4 times XD. Re-running labyrinth on every difficulty on every one of my 24 characters would make me quit poe without this option you guys are gonna add :')
Last edited by AgentofStrife on Mar 7, 2016, 12:58:09 AM
I feel that Perandus mobs are overtuned and I have zero interest in the labyrinth...apart from that I'm enjoying the new league.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
If you go evasion, act like an evasion character. And by that I mean doooooodge out of the way of the enemies to evade getting hit in the first place.
That or bring an aoe skill with you. I've had little trouble dealing with perandus mobs in normal with aoe skills.
Last edited by Aklyon on Mar 7, 2016, 12:57:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info