Current Development Priorities

"It also give Standard players a taste of the adrenaline experienced by Hardcore players"

I'm pretty sure that anyone with half a brain can realize theadrenaline a Hardcore Mode player can feel, and that is exactly why there are people that enjoys playing on Standard...

If I wanted to play the game to feel the adrenaline of Hardcore, I will play with my Hardcore characters WHENEVER I FEEL I WANT TO DO IT, not when you feel that I should do it, GGG.
For anyone still confused about the 6 ascendancy points for existing characters, here's a far clearer description of what the developers implemented:

"
Rhys wrote:
This is not a bug, but it is perhaps a miscommunication.

• Characters that were in Cruel or higher automatically had the Normal Labyrinth + Trials completed for them (+2 points).
  • Characters that were in Merciless automatically had the Cruel Labyrinth + Trials completed for them (+2 points).
  • Characters that had completed Merciless (by killing Malachai) automatically had the Merciless Labyrinth + Trials completed for them (+2 points).

So you could have 0, 2, 4, or 6 points automatically awarded to you, depending on your progress and quest state.

So...if you have a character that existed before Ascendancy that did not kill Malachai in Merciless, you will only get 4 points, and not 6.

HTH
ign: Edwurd_of_Steel
"
Spyderwolf wrote:
and when died anyone ever say they wanted hardcore mechanics in standard? im pretty sure if people wanted hardcore mechanics they would play hardcore leagues. ive been playing since closed beta and spent close to $1,000 dollars on this game because i love it and want to support you guys. but im really close to just not playing anymore til the lab is either changed or the ascendancy classes are removed from being gated behind it

You can play the same game you have always played and just choose not to ascend. Right? So what's the problem then? you just mad other players get a reward for doing something you don't like doing? I don't get why people got so butthurt about it being "gated" behind Lab. Do you really NEED the Ascendancy points to play the game? NO and the monsters aren't any harder...so please explain your thoughts in light of this.
2 Scenario i'm facing:

1) Character who have defeated dominus and in act 4, only done indomitable spirit and went into map. He have 4 "bonus" ascendancy point with merciless aspirant plaza unlock. Nothing wrong here from the looks of it.

2)Another character also having done indomitable spirit does NOT have aspirant plaza unlock, was this guy somehow "bugged"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info