Current Development Priorities

"
veritaserum wrote:
@GGG

"...Characters in Cruel will receive two points and characters in Merciless will receive four points. You still need to run a Labyrinth to actually choose an Ascendancy class. This means that if you run the Merciless Labyrinth, it'll be equivalent to running all three (due to the bonus four points). Note that this is a one-time process that we run, and only applies to existing permanent league characters...."

WHEN WHEN WHEN !!!!

Seriously when is this happening?
IGN: mEeEta, HoodedOrder
"
BAToys wrote:
The "extra perk" to hardcore players not having to run the labyrinth on multiple characters is bullshit. They chose hardcore to have a harder path and now you are going to forgive them for picking it by NOT PLACING EACH OF THEIR CHARACTERS IN PERIL? SOUNDS MORE LIKE CATERING TO FARMERS THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME.

My opinion of this game just changed and not for the better.

I am just wondering. Do you have something against regular hardcore league? You do realize that permanent standard league is also affected right? If you included standard in the paragraph, I wouldn't even bother to post.
Permanent Hardcore only.
Last edited by Rafurion on Mar 8, 2016, 4:55:09 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
top2000 wrote:
omg i could not wait the free points so i just run the labyrinth twice to get extra points.. guess what, the second run didn't give me 2 point....WTF

i think i have to go back to N & C to get those 4 points, which means to run 12 trials
FML

u dont put in the next lot of points in the actual ascendancy room like the first 2, the next sets of points you put in just in your passive tree like normal points, open the little subclass behind the class start. We had this with my guild, we were all wait... wtf? until foxtactics worked it out lol.

no there is no points in my subclass penal. i've played perandus and got 6 subclass points, i know how it works..
-_-
I'm enjoying the league when it doesn't kick me or lags like hell,but this is the worst deployment when it comes to stability.
I don't know what experiments you made on alpha and decided to let them go live.
There are severe issues graphics related,someone with programming knowledge might be able to explain them.
D3d crashing,assets not loading,ram usage skyrockets,client crashing and many more.
I don't want to even try the labyrinth again after the first and only time where i had 20 fps.
Will we have an official response about what causes it? What did you change?
Soo when are standard existing chars getting the rest of the points its been more than 24 hours and I have been keeping my cool despite all the crap that's been going on. Update? something?
still waiting on the free points like others.
IGN - Endoplasm
Ummmmm where are those points that we were told about? Been 2 days since I we were told 1 day.
waiting the free points for standard . I really don't want to do 19 chars Normal & cruel mission.......
ign: hippowind
Hmm hopefully those points come soon, don't want to do that many lab runs on standard =) ty ggg glhf
"
PsOfOs wrote:
I'm enjoying the league when it doesn't kick me or lags like hell,but this is the worst deployment when it comes to stability.
I don't know what experiments you made on alpha and decided to let them go live.
There are severe issues graphics related,someone with programming knowledge might be able to explain them.
D3d crashing,assets not loading,ram usage skyrockets,client crashing and many more.
I don't want to even try the labyrinth again after the first and only time where i had 20 fps.
Will we have an official response about what causes it? What did you change?

This. This deployment is fucking garbage. Just RIP'd thanks to client crash due to 'vertex' issue while in the middle of a pack of mobs.

Fix

Your

Piece

of

shit

client

GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info