Current Development Priorities

Literally moments after saying no issues, our Lab crashed and we were so close to full clearing it.

:<
Last edited by Riney on Mar 7, 2016, 1:24:28 AM
well i didnot realy crash yet some time when i try to loading but ho well... some time i just lag during a figth and die so im happy im not playing hardcore
I love you good goshdarn guys! Keep up the good work.
"
Labyrinth leaderboards (and prizes) are coming as soon as we get time to finish them (potentially this week). These will probably highlight the fact that some people are getting sub-10-minute Labyrinth runs on certain layouts. For an example of the interesting economic benefits of planning runs like that, check out this reddit thread.

Is it the intent players take much longer than 10 minutes?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Thanks! This kind of post is a priceless relationship with the users.
Sometimes...
I really don't understand why the Perandus Guardians have all the flashy microtransaction FX. I cannot even play HC, since they lag my pc so hard. I drop from my poor 40 fps to 10~ fps aprox. as I aproach them. And even the zone load times are ridiculous.
"
There are currently no known realm stability issues.

I keep getting put in instances on the wrong gateway, without being in a party...is that not considered "realm stability"?
O thank you for that ascendancy-for-old-characters thingy.... Labyrinth is fun but not 60 times in a row and 2 times out of these on low difficulties.

Also I really enjoy this patch so far. Great job!
so you have to run it one time. and that has be done on merciless still? that is still stupid. why force people into content that boring and tedious to get the sub classes. tie them to completing the difficulties and let the people who wanna farm the lab for the enchantments do so.every single person i encounter in game hates the lab.
I like our new overlords

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info