[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

I cant get a high level empower and enlighten as it's to expensive for me, what would you suggest to use instead?
Empower and Enlighten is required if you want to have extra +1% Max Fire Resistance from Purity of Fire but this doesn't mean it is absolutely necessary to run this build. You won't have any problems without those gems.
Hey bro, tell mesomething, your weapon doryanis dont gives + fire dmg, but it gives elemental dmg (generical), does it affects RF? have u tested it? and elemental 0.2% leech? i dont know if apply on RF,because leech is "on hit" and RF is a buff, dont use hit... worth using doryany? why not divinarus for more aoe or other?
Last edited by salchabig on Jun 22, 2016, 7:26:21 PM
Yes, Elemental DMG from Doryanis Catalyst work with RF but Elemental Leech don't because RF is not a hit just like you said. Divinarius is quite useless for this build because spell dmg from this dagger will not affect RF dmg and 10% Increased AoE is too low to even notice it. Daggers also have smaller Melee Range than Scepters so it will be harder to hit enemies with Cyclone. So in conclusion Doryanis Catalyst is the best choice at this moment.
Cheers for the guide it was very helpful in making my first rf char :)

/Pacc
This build gets super fun around level 60. :)

Can I ask why Frenzy Charges instead of Endurance charges though? With Fortify and Armour, it seems like adding endurance charges would be a good idea, they only become more effective as your Phys % mitigation gets higher.

Edit: This gets even more fun at 65 with Rise of the Phoenix. Can keep up RF and Blood Rage without any flasks now! Awesome.
Last edited by Won7on on Jun 25, 2016, 5:20:41 PM

Legacy Blood Dance gives you 1% life regen per Frenzy Charge + every Frenzy Charge gives 4% More DMG by normal so as you see it's really better than 4% Phys DMG Reduct + 0.2% Life regen per Endurance Charge. With 70%-75% DMG Reduction + Fortify there is not really reason to get more.
You can tell if a build is good by looking at skipped jewel sockets. Skipping 2 for dirty techniques is just bad when you can get 20% dmg and 7% life instead.
Last edited by Aggnog on Jun 25, 2016, 10:30:47 PM
Taking 70% DoT Damage instead of paying 2ex per jewel is rather matter of currency you have. Besides 70% Damage and 40% Damage + 14% Life is not THAT a real big difference that making this bad.
Maybe its just that i havnt been playing my RF but this looks really bad

Your damage seems lower then mine
Your life is lower then mine i think
You almost died from a pack of blue mobs when you entered

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info