[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Here you go, my current flask setup.
Build has been updated to 2.3. For more information about Passive Tree please check 1st Page. Gear has not been changed. Fixed some minor typos.
Loving this build so far. I'm playing in PHC and no problems. I was able to run RF early with Leo's help
but I was still hitting my flasks until I worked down to Golem's Blood.
Hi Ogoslaw, im currently a lev52 character playing RF from the garena server, and so far i find the build getting more fun as i level, as im am finally able to out regen the degen. Love the guide as far as it is informative and clear.

1) I have a question regarding equipping "Pyre Ring", is it good on a RF build? It has cold+fire res, inc burn dmg and ignited enemies are destroyed on kill (which i think means tat undead type cant be revived), although the cold conversion is useless...

What are your thoughts on this.

2)Which skill gems are worth getting quality on?

Thank You
I am using 5link belly of the beast is there a good skill to add to righteous fire?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
Well gems that are worth of getting quality are: Concentrated Effect, Increased Area of Effect, Increased Burning Damage, Elemental Focus, Curse on Hit. Gems that absolutely don't need quality are: CWDT, Flammability, Grace, PoF, RF. Rest of gems is up to you.
Pyre ring is fine I guess. Dual res and burning damage is okey but "Ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill" won't work with RF because 1) RF is not a HIT 2) You don't ignite enemies with RF but burn them so even if you deal the killing blow with an attack they will not explode. And Cold converted to Fire also means you can't use Cold Damage to activate Elemental Equilibrium. Besides that this ring is okay.

For 5-LINK I can suggest RF - Elemental Focus - Increased AoE - Increased Burning Damage - Concentrated Effect. But if you don't want to loose AoE beacuse of Concentrated Effect then use Item Rarity for better loot.
Thank you for the previous reply, another question poped up today, since im getting a 5l carcass jack, i will have an extra 4l. So my question is that what misc gem set up should i go for? is running blade vortex a good idea, since RF gives inc spell dmg. Or CWDT immortal call, or is thr any other better set ups. Sry i couldn't post the questions in a single post. XD
Well I was thinking about this a little bit and still don't have any ideas. Maybe try Rallying Cry to get increased damage.
mhmm i dont know but when i have flammability in mask + curse on hit i cant use flammability. ??
You need to connect Flammability + Curse on hit + Attack (Cyclone for this build) and this attack will curse enemies with Flammability when you hit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info